PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:38:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guess what?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I just noticed on the friends page
that Pogo added the token count of
each of the people you have there.
  tease.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Squid

Now the friends are listed on two pages which stinks.  I want them all on the same page and there's no option for that.  I couldn't care less about tokens and don't know why they would add it to the friends list.

disneyland lady

How frickin stoopid is it for Pogo Programmers (using that term very loosely) to spend their time and energy and OUR dollars on such a low priority thing like tokens on the Friends List. Especially considering some of your friends are not even able to play a game with their friends in weeks or longer no matter how many tokens they have. Watch out.....size matters to Pogo!

The fact that they have had no true new games in ages certainly makes me think their number ONE priority should be working on their resumes instead of the Friends List. What is next? Alphabetizing the Tri-Peaks Artifacts and listing the Clue Episodes by cities? This is such a joke but for some reason I am not laughing.

And speaking of Friends List - I put someone on there several years ago because Pogo told us they were removing screen names that were not active in 2 yrs. This is not true - that screen name which is very offensive is still there even though the token count has not moved in 3 years. Don't ask me to report it - I did that 4 times and nothing was ever done.

[/rant]

Yoming 2

I too found this really stoooopid..........who cares how many tokens somebody has.  For crying out loud....they must have had employees sitting around drinking coffee and saying they were bored cause nothing to do..so some idjit decided this would be a project for the wee minded.

Geez oh Peets      slap1.gif

AustinBennett

Idiots would rather create more mini items than new games or trying to understand why their site continuously breaks down. They truly don't have a clue with regards to running a business. If I didn't have friends on their site I'd pack up and leave, even if I haven't paid them a dime in ages.

S1lent

Greetings,
All Good Points.

Back to my wine.
S1lent

disneyland lady

snowflower

pillowfight.gif Pogo's a MESS ... maybe just easier to get drunk  drunk.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview