PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 12:32:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Orville Movie Night Redbox Instant Win Game (2,700,000 Winners)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

disneyland lady

I just went to the Redbox and brought 2 movies home to watch so my auto will be busy today.

Squid

disneyland lady

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 26, 2014, 09:35:03 AM
slacker!
They're onto me!  I've won my fair share and they have got their eyes on me!  LOL

Free movie night at my place!  All the popcorn you can eat.

snap20

Squid

snap20

Quote from: Squid on April 26, 2014, 05:45:24 PM
ROFLMAO!!  My ratio has plummeted because I've hit my limit.  Wooohooo!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

That's probably a pretty good reason. haha

disneyland lady

Yesterday I tried to redeem one of the 5 codes I have left (I won 10) and it kept telling me PROMO CODE EXPIRED. I went home and called Redbox and the gal there said she didn't know they had an Orville promo for months. So I looked at the winning code emails and decided to write to:

fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com
I was lucky enough to win 10 of the codes for the free Redbox movie rental. I have rented 5 of those now but yesterday when I tried to use a code I got "Promo code expired" several times. I called Redbox and the gal told me that they do not even have a Orville Sweepstakes current and the last one ended early in the year. I told her it was called GET YOUR ORVILLE READY! promotion but she just said that there are no promo's for Orville now. I still have 5 codes and feel like I should get 5 more movies. Do you have any resolve to this?

I'll let you know if I get any response.

Bobo

I have 25 codes and I thought they were good till 8/15/14.

I just found this on the orville site.

Redbox and the Redbox kiosk are registered trademarks of Redbox Automated Retail, LLC. All rights reserved. Promo code terms: Promo code expires 8/15/14. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Promo codes valid at any Redbox location, online and on the app for a 1-day standard DVD rental

listed at the bottom of the page.

https://conagra.promo.eprize.com/movie/#.U3e4YihBoxF

disneyland lady

Quote from: Bobo on May 17, 2014, 12:26:23 PM
good till 8/15/14.

This is what I told the gal at Redbox. The email from Orville with the code has this date at the very end (in the black part of the email). She again told me that there has not been an Orville Redbox contest since early in the year. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said she was the supervisor and suggested I contact Orville so that is what I did. Got an auto response from that email addy above which came from HelloWorld Customer Service with a ref # & said they have a 3 day response time.

I would be interested to know if anyone has been able to rent one since Friday.

Squid

I haven't rented one for several days.  I hope they're not pulling a fast one.  grrrrr

edited to say:  I rented one today and the code was fine.  For those who may be having trouble using the promo code at the Redbox itself, trying reserving the rental online and using the code there - I've never had a problem. 

** fingers crossed **

Bobo

I just went and was successful using a code I won from Orville. This was my oldest codes that I won in early April.

cheesy.gif

Bobo

UPDATE:

I just used 2 of my oldest codes today and they worked fine....

Thanks Orville and Mayhem....

Squid

*GULP*  All my remaining codes are coming up invalid.  Is anyone else having this problem?  They are supposed to be valid until 8/15/14 and today is 7/15/14.  Data entry error?  Coincidence that it is exactly one month prior to expiration date? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview