PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:52:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO Gems (Spending)

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
While viewing some of my American Express spending habits, I notice I spent $561.89 on GEMS this year so far.  Last year the total was $799.84.  Now that includes two main accounts.  Lucky I still have a few years left on my Subway passes. 

Have a good day,

S1lent

BTW only spent $596 on Gas for 4 Vehicles.

Not sure what I spent on wine...

disneyland lady

Quote from: s1lent on July 15, 2014, 12:29:40 AM

Not sure what I spent on wine...

And I think it would be prudent to not tax the mind with trying to figure this one out unless you are consuming the product as you do the math.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 15, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

And I think it would be prudent to not tax the mind with trying to figure this one out unless you are consuming the product as you do the math.

giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif   

Yoming 2

Squid

Yeowza on the gems!  If you look at all this as a hobby, though, it's pretty cheap at the price.  Fishermen spend wads of cash on equipment, lures, bait, boat junk, etc.  Carpenters spend scads of money on wood, instruments, tools, etc.  Scrapbooking is expensive, too!  Our hobby is Pogo... spending 50-60 bucks a month on a hobby is not so terrible, right.

Just say, "right", ok?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on July 15, 2014, 09:08:59 AM
Yeowza on the gems!  If you look at all this as a hobby, though, it's pretty cheap at the price.  Fishermen spend wads of cash on equipment, lures, bait, boat junk, etc.  Carpenters spend scads of money on wood, instruments, tools, etc.  Scrapbooking is expensive, too!  Our hobby is Pogo... spending 50-60 bucks a month on a hobby is not so terrible, right.

Just say, "right", ok?

rrrrrr................rrrrrr.................rrrrrrrrrriiiiii.................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................tried,,,just couldn't make the rest come out.   bubblegum.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 15, 2014, 10:02:53 AM

rrrrrr................rrrrrr.................rrrrrrrrrriiiiii.................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................tried,,,just couldn't make the rest come out.   bubblegum.gif
hysterical.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif I think you should spend as much of your money on any hobby you care to.

Soooooo like they say on America Has Talent ... it's a BIG YES from me!  huh.gif

Uhhh .... who'd I just vote for?  undecided.gif

MsMissy

Ok im going to say , just say rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt   LOL    hi11.gif    whistle.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview