PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahtzee Party Auto

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Is any other of "us" cheaters getting a "Not Found" error from Cuppy from BW when trying to play Yahtzee Party? I have tried Chrome, IE, and Light Firefox and the auto comes back with "Not Found" in all 3.

Thanks...

Squid

Mine is playing like a champ.   I used Chrome.

gigi

My cuppy is playing fine, I just tested it for you inlove1.gif I'm on IE
This might be a dumb question, but since I am known for "dumb" I was wondering if you were playing the right Yhatzee.  I just know it's something I would do LOL.  Good luck

C~M

Hmmm, I went and re-downloaded it and tried Chrome again, but it is still showing "Not Found"

C~M

Quote from: gigi on August 08, 2014, 08:18:13 PM
My cuppy is playing fine, I just tested it for you inlove1.gif I'm on IE
This might be a dumb question, but since I am known for "dumb" I was wondering if you were playing the right Yhatzee.  I just know it's something I would do LOL.  Good luck

I am playing Yahtzee Party! and using Cuppy, but even after re-downloading it, it still shows "Not Found"

disneyland lady

This is something I learned from Squid when I was having issues. I had just gone over to Win 8 (or 8.1) and you have to right click the auto and run it as administrator or I got that Not Found. But I do have a couple of autos from BW that I cannot get to work and they say that same "not found" (or in scrabble say tiles not found or something like that).

Yoming 2

Go to the BW site........click on questions. Go down about 7 items and there is a   My program says " Not found " .    It tells you the solution for this problem.  And with pictures (   giggle2.gif  )   This might solve your problem..

C~M

Thanks for all the replies, but I have done all of that and I have them all set to "Run as Administrator" so I just click them. Don't know what happened, it worked fine for a week or so when I started to work on the ranks again and then it just started showing up the "Not Found" 
Who knows, maybe if more people let her know she will look into it.

C~M

I have also tried PB version and it would work for 1 or 2 rolls and then nothing, so I am forced to use the BH version, but I have to play in slow rooms as it barely has time to finish a game in slow rooms on the fastest setting, but at least it works for now.

just don

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 09, 2014, 08:09:50 PM
I have also tried PB version and it would work for 1 or 2 rolls and then nothing, so I am forced to use the BH version, but I have to play in slow rooms as it barely has time to finish a game in slow rooms on the fastest setting, but at least it works for now.

I submitted a bug report to PB concerning this auto issue 2 weeks ago, with no reply back. Sadly it's one of five bug reports concerning different PB autos I've submitted to PB over the past few weeks,  with no reply back. I'm rather concerned that PB is fast going the way of BH. It's 8/11/14 and no monthly news update for August and no program updates since 7/10/14. Oh well PB was once a great place to rent autos that were fixed and updated regularly by a caring attentive company. It's off to BW world I guess, I only wish they had a rental option as well.

C~M

She finally updated it saying it was updated to flash for everyone. It now works OK, but not great like it used to.

just don

I'm still not showing any PB updates since 7/10. All that use PB autos also know that derby buddy will not hit play or new game. Again I submitted a bug report weeks ago concerning this and received no reply back.

mtndewlover342

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 15, 2014, 03:48:45 PM
She finally updated it saying it was updated to flash for everyone. It now works OK, but not great like it used to.

I agree -- it is working ok, but she will definitely need to put in a flash refresh option.  Mine works for about two games and then slows way down and doesn't finish the game.  I have to do a manual refresh.  I am trying to get my second screen name ranked out on this one.  

OT:  Boggle Bash auto from BW is doing the same thing --"not found" on every browser.  Trying to get the panic flips badge -- UGH.
~Mtndewlover~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview