PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:47:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I won a Pogo Prize

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

While playing in Pogo yesterday, an announcement appeared in chat that I won a prize.  The prize is a good one, too.  It's killing me not to be able to claim it, being the cheater that I am.  No, it isn't a wallpaper.  

A momentary pout:   girls18.gif

Ok, I'm better now.

Squid

What kind of crazy-arse captcha is this from Pogo?  Canadians better remember their order of operations when claiming a prize!  LOL
*************************************************************************************************************

Mayhem

The answer is ... 203?

Let me claim the prize for you and I promise you'll get a cut  tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

That's the answer I got, too.  I loved algebra in middle school.  You may claim the prize, Ken, and keep it all.  Lord knows you've been good to me over the years.  I would be very happy to give it to you!
   embrace.gif  blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  blowkisses.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 29, 2014, 12:51:01 PM
That's the answer I got, too.  I loved algebra in middle school.  You may claim the prize, Ken, and keep it all.  Lord knows you've been good to me over the years.  I would be very happy to give it to you!
   embrace.gif  blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  blowkisses.gif

Awwwe well sheesh Squiddy!! CONGRATS anyway .... Are you sure you can't claim it?  A while back someone else in Pogo Cheats said they won and claimed it ... but darn if I can remember who it was.

Squid

I wouldn't risk it.  If they discover that my account used "assistance", I could lose the account.  Not worth it, although the Lamborghini I won sure did look pretty!

snap20

Congrats Squid! Well...kinda. Cuz you can't claim it...so congrats? lol

disneyland lady

Egads, you have to do math to win a prize? And I know what you are really missing:

MsMissy

Congrats Squid, its a shame you cant have it though.   tumbsup.gif  lol

Joe C

Congratulations

Too bad Pogo is not smart enough to make rooms for auto users like us, so that we can use whatever we want with no throttles (like the Poppit Show) while never telling us we won diddly.

Could you not wait for Slingo Blast and got one of the high scores?

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheLastDodo

Congratulations!
Even though you can't claim your prize you should still feel proud of yourself!
tumbsup.gif

gigi

This just confirms Pogo has really lost it.  Must be playing too many games

disneyland lady

I won 2 mugs and a tshirt while doing someones Diner Dash. She got all three and they never questioined her acct yet I won all three in 3 days time - not to mention having ranked up 35 ranks in a week. I noticed that almost daily there are winners to the downloadables. I think what it is really is that they just have no way of removing those wins out of their jackpot spins.

essybee

cheerleading.gif congrats on the win.. At least now we know that real people win more than wallpaper  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview