Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Me In Pain

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

This is me laying in the emergency room Thursday.  I was moving ( or trying to ) my daughter's garbage container but when I went to tip it to move it it was so heavy it knocked me down and fell on me...pinning both my legs under it.  The lady next door heard me yell for help and it took 3 grown men to pick that sucker up off me.  Two very badly sprained ankles ( no broken bones  cheesy.gif )...both legs swollen from the knees all the way to my toes.  A big gash on one leg and one on the other ankle.   Not able to get around very good...using a walker and staying on the couch.  I was so bored I scooted down the stairs to my computer now I have to make it back up...yippee.  Poopy life right now.    swear2.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Oh, honey, one thing I have learned is that pain hurts. Get all the meds you can cuz you will need them later. I would loan you my electric scooter but I need it. But make sure you place chairs EVERYWHERE around your house cuz even on crutches you need to stop and pause a lot. And take advantage of this forever by delegating duties.

MsMissy

Oh Yoming, I hope you get better very soon. WE must try to remember that we are not as young as we where once. I also do things that I shouldn't for my age.  sad.gif
                                                                              [IMG]https://i60.tinypic.com/1zw7lw.jpg[/IMG
for a speedy recovery to my friend.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on September 08, 2014, 06:21:39 AM
Oh Yoming, I hope you get better very soon. WE must try to remember that we are not as young as we where once. I also do things that I shouldn't for my age.  sad.gif

for a speedy recovery to my friend.

snowflower

Stinkerbell

Oh, you poor thing! Sending prayers for a speedy healing!

snap20

Sue

Oh yoming I am so sorry to hear of your pin. I will say a prayer for a speedy recovery.

I myself have been really sick. Earlier I went to the Doctor and pharmacy. I am back on antibiotics for the third time in less than a month for the same thing. I have double ear infections and my sinuses are all messed up.. even my head hurts. Next week I have to have a cat scan done because they are really concerned that this is continuing to happen. I have lost 14 lbs in two weeks cause I have no appetite and it hurts to eat. My jaw is what hurts the most... well the head too.

I will update you next week when I know more info. Hugs, Sue

Yoming 2

Please accept my apology for not replying sooner...........I scooted ( on my rear end ) down the stairs again this morning and I want to say a big BIG
THANK YOU  for all your thoughts and best wishes. 

The swelling is going down slowly and I can now walk ( slowly ) to the kitchen and bathroom.  Took the splints off so the gashes could get some air and start healing.   

I have so much I want to get done,,,,but I just have to do some waiting...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh patience-- impatience.gif.

I do so appreciate the nice words from all of you and I sure appreciate the offer of prayer....I've said quite a lot of those in the last couple of days. 

And Missy you are right I ain't as young as i think I am I guess,,,but still keep doing stuff cause I can.  Just gotta use my brain better. 

Sue--wishing you the best and I can still help with your badges  ( or the auto will ).   

I hate having to rely on other people for stuff....very frustrating.    swear2.gif

Thank you all again.... cheesy.gif   

MsMissy

Yoming, im so glad to hear that you are doing so much better. Now just don't overdue things you shouldn't . take it slow for now, so you can get better.  hi11.gif

Sue , I hope  your ear infection gets well soon for you also. Hoping they find out for you when you have cat scan done , what the problem really is. Best Wishes for you.

Squid, m/f   I Thank You for putting the picture up for me. I don't no why it didn't take. Thank You

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview