PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:21:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Maximum POGO tokens?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been watching two screen names.  They have been playing in Clue.  Their token amount is 2,147,483,643.  I believe this is the maximum.  I remember getting reset by POGO when I reached that amount.

Any comments?
HAGD
S1lent

Squid

AustinBennett

Quote from: s1lent on September 16, 2014, 06:50:23 PM
Greetings,
I've been watching two screen names.  They have been playing in Clue.  Their token amount is 2,147,483,643.  I believe this is the maximum.  I remember getting reset by POGO when I reached that amount.

Any comments?
HAGD
S1lent
I got the boot as well, back to about 16,000. Went back and forth with Pogo for a few days. Ultimately they decided I had to be cheating (how rude) and to consider myself fortunate to still have an account.
Mine reset at 2,146,000 + change. That was 5 years ago so perhaps they've corrected the bug that caused it, or it probably corrected itself. In either case, I wouldn't push my luck. I have 2 old accounts and I stopped at 1 billion each, then created another.

C~M

Tokens are useless so Pogo shouldn't care how many you have. As far as cheating, tell them you won them all on Poker, lol

gigi

Well, in Pogo's defense, you have to understand this is as far as their programmers are able to count

Squid

AustinBennett

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 17, 2014, 01:39:58 AM
Tokens are useless so Pogo shouldn't care how many you have. As far as cheating, tell them you won them all on Poker, lol
That's how I got them, by cheating.   cheesy.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: AustinBennett on September 18, 2014, 01:22:15 AM
That's how I got them, by cheating.   cheesy.gif

And what exactly do you do with tokens? I dump mine when they get high enough to even get notice from chatrooms. If there was a badge for attaining a certain amount.....THEN I would keep them but I find them useless. And you think Pogo programmers can count when they can't even alpha their games? You have more faith in them than I do.

snowflower

AustinBennett

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 18, 2014, 06:54:16 AM
And what exactly do you do with tokens? I dump mine when they get high enough to even get notice from chatrooms. If there was a badge for attaining a certain amount.....THEN I would keep them but I find them useless. And you think Pogo programmers can count when they can't even alpha their games? You have more faith in them than I do.
What good are badges either for that matter? People go as far as to spend real money and collect albums....for what? One might say it's the challenge, well, it's a challenge playing games without badges. Only difference, you end up with a badge which is as worthless as tokens. At least it didn't cost me anything.  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: AustinBennett on September 18, 2014, 04:39:36 PM
What good are badges either for that matter? People go as far as to spend real money and collect albums....for what? One might say it's the challenge, well, it's a challenge playing games without badges. Only difference, you end up with a badge which is as worthless as tokens. At least it didn't cost me anything.  tumbsup.gif

You are correct. Badges are as useless as tokens yet I HAVE TO HAVE MORE BADGES. I wish I could find a different hobby but I have to be careful because I always overdo anything I get interested in. I won a guppy at the fair and within months I had 38 fish tanks and all that is included. I would spend my weekend cleaning fish tanks. So I am gonna start collecting tokens again. Off to use Ken's Token Grabbber....

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 18, 2014, 05:45:22 PM
You are correct. Badges are as useless as tokens yet I HAVE TO HAVE MORE BADGES. I wish I could find a different hobby but I have to be careful because I always overdo anything I get interested in. I won a guppy at the fair and within months I had 38 fish tanks and all that is included. I would spend my weekend cleaning fish tanks. So I am gonna start collecting tokens again. Off to use Ken's Token Grabbber....

cheesy.gif EXACTLY dis  dancing16.gif

C~M

Quote from: AustinBennett on September 18, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Well, once you win a badge, you can grab it and save it to your computer and print them out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview