PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:40:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Governor McGreevey of New Jersey Resigns

Started by WCS,

Previous topic - Next topic

WCS

McGreevey says he is resigning because he is gay and fears this could threaten the governor's office.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Yep quite shocking..... I live in NJ

I just think this country has gotten to intrusive into everyones personal life whether it be celebrities or political....   I personally think if he was doing his job ..... his personal life should have no bearing on his being governor... I think he had guts and I give him that.... not many would have come out like that, saving the state from rumors, and propaganda... he was open and up front not many would have done that.... most would have stayed right there denied everything and went on.
Was he doing his job??  Who knows... NJ is one of the worst states Ive ever lived, financial wise.... housing is insane, gas 1.90 a gallon and cigarettes going up daily... I have a friend who just rented a place... 1 bedroom unfurnished little house, nothing included...... 1250.00 a month. and have only been here less than 3 years.... I know its the highest taxes Ive ever paid.... but oh well.

badcrazygirl

hey if your better than Bush or Kerry then i could care less about you being gay lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview