PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:38:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new user to site could use some help on editing the gender and other things

Started by pogoenjoyer12,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoenjoyer12

I would like to edit my profile things like gender and birthday and a few other things how do I do that also if anyone knows a way to get Pogo membership for free or by non credit or debit card let me know please

Squid

I think the profile question was a ruse, Crazy.  The real objective of this thread is for free Pogo.  Can you spell, "cynic"?   

disneyland lady

Are there 11 previous pogoenjoyers? First thing you can do when you come back is to go over to GAMES and post 24 more times playing easy games. This would allow you 25 posts which is how many you need to get PM (Private Messages). wyatt, I mean pogoenjoyer12, you can still get free pogo by using Bing Rewards and getting the EA Gift Cards. You do need to be in one of the 50 United States that has a GameStop store. I am pretty sure they have them in TX because my cousin works there.

I looked in Websters Dictionary and found this:

cynic ˈ  /sinik/ noun

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 23, 2014, 06:28:56 AM
Are there 11 previous pogoenjoyers? First thing you can do when you come back is to go over to GAMES and post 24 more times playing easy games. This would allow you 25 posts which is how many you need to get PM (Private Messages). wyatt, I mean pogoenjoyer12, you can still get free pogo by using Bing Rewards and getting the EA Gift Cards. You do need to be in one of the 50 United States that has a GameStop store. I am pretty sure they have them in TX because my cousin works there.

I looked in Websters Dictionary and found this:

cynic ˈ  /sinik/ noun

Funeeeee post Dis......I love it    beer11.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview