Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

One Day Only - Kindle Fires 50-53% off!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I don't post links to things like this often, but this is an amazing sale. Kindle Fires, 50-53% off, TODAY ONLY!

Gold Box Deal of the Day: 50% Off Kindle Fire HDX 4G LTE Tablets
This offer is valid today only, December 8, 2014, or while supplies last.

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393193&linkCode=shr&tag=blitbookrevi-20&linkId=AMTSKFS2XKMU6PKG&node=10488646011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=1T6V0PSD7PMXY2RAPC0M&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1996905582&pf_rd_i=desktop

Stinkerbell

Quote from: essybee on December 08, 2014, 08:42:24 AM
cheerleading.gif thank you

You're welcome! I'm so tempted to buy one. Or two. You can never have too many ereaders. Gotta have your bases covered in case of battery failure. Or flood. Or asteroid....

disneyland lady

Lol, I have 5 eBooks - one that is a Fire. I think also when you get a Fire, don't you get Amazon Prime 30 day free trial (if you have not had one before)? Amazon Prime gives you lots of discounts on other things plus free shipping but also for 30 days you can watch movies and tv series on the Kindle Fire. I spent 28 days watching almost 170 movies and several complete tv series. Never even used it for reading a book for the first month!

But I have to say that when I saw this post I thought it had something to do with people losing their jobs right before Christmas.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 08, 2014, 09:15:04 AM
Lol, I have 5 eBooks - one that is a Fire. I think also when you get a Fire, don't you get Amazon Prime 30 day free trial (if you have not had one before)? Amazon Prime gives you lots of discounts on other things plus free shipping but also for 30 days you can watch movies and tv series on the Kindle Fire. I spent 28 days watching almost 170 movies and several complete tv series. Never even used it for reading a book for the first month!

But I have to say that when I saw this post I thought it had something to do with people losing their jobs right before Christmas.

LOL!!!!!!!!!  They have to fire 50-53% and have only one day to do it in!

And yeah, we have Prime and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Squid

OMG, Dis, was there ever a time you were NOT watching something in that first month?

Prices of Kindles have really gone up.  I got the Fire last year, on sale just prior to Christmas, for $100.

Modified to correct the bad grammar that Stinkerbell told me to use.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 08, 2014, 09:59:37 AM
OMG, Dis, were there ever a time you were NOT watching something in that first month?

Prices of Kindles have really gone up.  I got the Fire last year, on sale just prior to Christmas, for $100.

Yeah, the prices have gone up, but they're like computers now. So at 50% off, these are a steal!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview