PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:53:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Computer

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have just recently purchased a new comp and need the passwords for BW reset.  I am wondering if anyone here has done this and how long it took for a reply with the new passwords.  Thanks.

C~M

All I can tell you is she is usually fast. You of course need to contact her about it though. Joe may have your answer though. Where you been?

raine56

I had sent the request 3 days ago and checked to see if I had a reply before posting.  Half and hour later there was the reply.  lol.  Did you mean away from the forum?

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 12, 2015, 12:20:58 PM
All I can tell you is she is usually fast. You of course need to contact her about it though. Joe may have your answer though. Where you been?
I am here. She has a good process for new computers. I just did it replacing my old second laptop with a smoking desktop.

Yes, I buy two copies of each program.

hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

raine56

Would you happen to know if I upgrade my new comp to win 10 when it arrives, will I lose my programs again?

C~M

Yes, I meant here and other places. As for upgrading to Windows 10, yes I believe you will need to register again, but not positive. I do know it is similar to reinstalling the OS when you upgrade and when you reinstall the OS you need new keys.

raine56

Thanks.  I better not upgrade until after June or no new passwords.

gran2x2

I had to get new codes for a new pc and she was fast and very patient. I missed some that I owned and she brought them to my attention so i could get the new codes .. it was just a pain in the azz to have to d/l em all again and send her new reg info...But she was very prompt and helpful...

S1lent

Greetings,
Just follow her instructions. Everything will work out.

Good luck
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview