PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pebble Golf announcement from PogoPal

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Try to keep it on topic. PogoPal is saying that he doesn't want people badmouthing his work, and he has every right to do so.

YZrider, you made a huge deal about leaving our forum, so I am surprised to see you here. I'd appreciate it if you didn't start spreading rumors here and taking this off topic. Thanks.

YZrider

I honestly did not want to return here. I just heard that Eric was badmouthing my members who did not deserve to be called names like "stooges". I am shocked that you are OK with this, but what can I do at this point. You would have a problem if I started calling you guys little homo's or something. Do whatever you want, I offered to keep this civil, but apparently it can only be civil if my members don't have any problems with Eric's autos.

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: Pcheats on August 19, 2004, 07:28:51 PM
Try to keep it on topic. PogoPal is saying that he doesn't want people badmouthing his work, and he has every right to do so.

YZrider, you made a huge deal about leaving our forum, so I am surprised to see you here. I'd appreciate it if you didn't start spreading rumors here and taking this off topic. Thanks.

Sorry, but PogoPal outright called people that belonged to that forum stooges, immature, and childish.  How does that fit into people badmouthing his work?  If he didn't want someone badmouthing his work then he should have left it at that.  Not start a thread with calling people stooges.  Like I said, as a member of this forum and the other forum I take offense to that.  Do I think he should apologize?  YES.  As for the other crap, I could care less at this point.

It's frustrating to me to come here to read this forum and be belittled by someone.  And that is what he made me feel.  Then he started rewording his post because I called him out on it.  The right thing to do was to have edited his post from calling anyone names.  Don't you think it would have gave him a better point of view if he had said he didn't appreciate the other forum badmouthing his auto and left it at that?  There was no need for any kind of name calling.

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I announced 21 monster, and all I got were people who were having problems.  Oscar announces Pebble Golf and gets all this response, I'm so jealous ;).

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on August 19, 2004, 07:39:04 PM
I announced 21 monster, and all I got were people who were having problems.  Oscar announces Pebble Golf and gets all this response, I'm so jealous ;).

Next time belittle people and badmouth them.  Kinda helps the cause.    ::)

I hate auto people, all they do is steal steal steal, they are such little homos.

Will that work?

DANGET PEOPLE WHERE IS MY RESPONSE!!!!   I JUST CAN'T WIN!

admin

Bule Aquarius and YZrider, PogoPal made it clear who he was referring to. If you are truly offended by what he said, I suggest you follow your own advise and "If you don't like what people have to say, don't read it". If you cannot discuss this without getting hateful and angry, I will have no choice but to lock this topic.

Hopefully this'll be the second topic that I'll have participated in that has gotten locked.  1 per forum, it balances the universe out.

I'm going to try to limit my posts to 1 per reply, sorry, I guess this constitutes needless spamming.

Super Duckie

why don't ya all look in the magic 8 ball and solve your problems..... So much fighting latly.... :(

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: Pcheats on August 19, 2004, 07:43:21 PM
Bule Aquarius and YZrider, PogoPal made it clear who he was referring to. If you are truly offended by what he said, I suggest you follow your own advise and "If you don't like what people have to say, don't read it". If you cannot discuss this without getting hateful and angry, I will have no choice but to lock this topic.

I am not being hateful or angry.  I was belittled and offended.  I have actually bought programs from this man.  I just think it's wrong that administrators are letting this stand.  If I was to call people stooges and childish I would have been banned or my post would have been deleted.  I think it's hypocritical.  But hey do what you got to do.

AnotherPogoBuddy

I guess the admins just never do anything wrong do they?

lmao @ imnafets

Pogo_Nut

How old is everybody?. You sound like kids. Both forums talk about Pogo. They can both coexist.

admin

Since some of you want to put words into other people's mouths, and others have only joined to cause trouble, I see no reason for this discussion to continue.