PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:40:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Please

Started by jenna93,

Previous topic - Next topic

jenna93

sad.gif

I am trying to get my royal flush badge in Texas Hold'em Poker for years. Recently I bought the Texan Dumper and wonder if this will help me get this badge faster. I don't see any settings on this program so I assume it will just be the luck of the draw if it hits and earns this badge for me. Can anyone tell me if this is a possibility or am I just wishing. Thank you.

gigi

I thought that auto was more for moving tokens from one account to another a faster way.  I know someone here will verify that and hopefully tell you which auto you should be using if this isn't the right one.  Good Luck

Squid

I've never heard of the Texan Dumper but it sounds, on the surface, like Gigi is correct about the token transfer.  I think the royal flush is one of time and luck.  Do you have an auto that plays the game for you?  Just set it and forget it.  I'm sure I've gotten that badge and I think it took some time but it will come.

C~M

BadgeHelp autos are no more, sorry you wasted your money on them.

Yoming 2

Texan Dumper is a program used to transfer tokens from one account to another.............

I got the Royal Flush badge in  2006 letting the BW auto do it's thing.....just set it and forget it..........until you get it.... giggle2.gif    

And just so you know....now is a good time to buy the BW auto as there is a sale going on ...save 14% on any auto you purchase.        tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview