PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:02:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Error In Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Stinkerbell

Yes. I've been working on getting 3 stars in 44 and upon a complete (but not 3 stars) I got that message.

gran2x2

disneyland lady

I had it 3 times yesterday afternoon but I also noticed that I had ??? instead of a token amount so was hoping it was Pogo wide and not just Mahjong Escape. I am ticked because I had just done a redo on a timed one where I got stuck and finally finished it. I have no idea if it completed or not.

S1lent

Greetings,
With luck, I got my 540 stars on all 4 accounts (two main and two others).
s1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on February 12, 2015, 11:00:35 AM
Greetings,
With luck, I got my 540 stars on all 4 accounts (two main and two others).
s1lent

How did you get 3 stars in Early India, level 44?

S1lent

Greetings,
On level 44, I let my auto run and help with the covered tiles.  Figure it took a couple of hours.  I did skip it the first time and than came back when I had more time.  Best of luck...it will take some. Additionally, the hidden tiles, save them till last seems like they are not "covering Up" any other tiles.  I call them my free ones to use late in the game.

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Actually, level 50 in Early India was my hardest level.

Good luck
S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 12, 2015, 01:31:07 PM
How did you get 3 stars in Early India, level 44?
I helped the auto just on India 44 and got 2.5 stars on my first account. On my second account, I got 3.0 stars with me helping. I guess I did a better job. I think I got luckier with the boards.

Every other board in all maps, the auto did to 3.0 stars without any help by me. Some levels took more than 24 hours and others I had to set the auto to play it over and over, but it eventually got them all. Some levels are just bogus and take a lot of luck. I am nearly finished with my second screen name and the first one is all done, except for the 0.5 stars in India 44. I do not care about that unless it keeps me from Rank Badge level 30.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 13, 2015, 07:40:54 AM
I helped the auto just on India 44 and got 2.5 stars on my first account. On my second account, I got 3.0 stars with me helping. I guess I did a better job. I think I got luckier with the boards.

Every other board in all maps, the auto did to 3.0 stars without any help by me. Some levels took more than 24 hours and others I had to set the auto to play it over and over, but it eventually got them all. Some levels are just bogus and take a lot of luck. I am nearly finished with my second screen name and the first one is all done, except for the 0.5 stars in India 44. I do not care about that unless it keeps me from Rank Badge level 30.

tumbsup.gif

Thanks, Joe. I might be having auto issues, but when I let the auto play that level it misclicks on the shadowed/hidden tiles and then sticks there, not clicking anything else but I hear the clicking noise - as though it is clicking on tiles - and nothing happens.  I spend about an hour a day playing and watching the auto go. I'll keep at it because I'm OCD and need those 3 stars. :)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2015, 08:35:06 AM
Thanks, Joe. I might be having auto issues, but when I let the auto play that level it misclicks on the shadowed/hidden tiles and then sticks there, not clicking anything else but I hear the clicking noise - as though it is clicking on tiles - and nothing happens.  I spend about an hour a day playing and watching the auto go. I'll keep at it because I'm OCD and need those 3 stars. :)

This is the closest I've gotten, totally by hand, which is (so far) better than the auto has done accuracy wise -

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2015, 09:01:44 AM
This is the closest I've gotten, totally by hand, which is (so far) better than the auto has done accuracy wise -

That level is the worst. It has so many hidden tiles, some of which you cannot access even though the match count says you can.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
Could the time be too long.  With 100% accurate...maybe it is the time.

I cannot remember my timer.

Good luck
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
It looks like my auto did it in 1:09.
I'll try to upload pic.  Heck I dont know how to upload...I'll try later

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on February 13, 2015, 06:45:52 PM
Greetings,
It looks like my auto did it in 1:09.
I'll try to upload pic.  Heck I dont know how to upload...I'll try later

S1lent

Yes, the time is too long, but to get three stars I have to have 100% accuracy AND good time.

Stinkerbell

Well, my daughter played it and after 8 games, got my 3 stars, not using the bot.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview