PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:56:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Venting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

swear2.gif    swear2.gif     swear2.gif    angry21.gif

AAAAAAAAAgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh   I am working on badges for a person............have to win 2  1000 point games in Spades.

Well  I had 930  against  730  and the stupid game froze     girls18.gif...............................I couldn't get it going again.    crying10.gif  The auto didn't work,,,couldn't do anything by hand and so I sit here  swear2.gif    swear2.gif   

Now I have to start over.........I am so frustrated right now I'm going to go have my 2nd cup of coffee........  angry21.gif     angry21.gif    angry21.gif

Sue

Just change it to one of the new weeklies that are really easy.

disneyland lady

Spades has been having issues per Pogo Forums. Perhaps you can let the person you are doing the challenge for know that this one might have to wait.

gigi

I feel for you.  I have two spades challenges in starter book I that I cannot get.  And now I see a starter badge book II.... when did that happen????  Goodie for me, it's free cause I won't buy mix n match

Squid

Maybe it would be easier to double browse and screw it up for the opposing team?

gigi

personally I'm not that talented, never learned how, but I bet yoming does cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on February 17, 2015, 11:06:40 AM
personally I'm not that talented, never learned how, but I bet yoming does cheerleading.gif
I can help with that pretty quickly. It does not lock up when I play manually. I double browse, so if there are two accounts that are going for the same badge, I can do it.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on February 17, 2015, 11:06:40 AM

Yes I double browse....if I can get the badge done faster.  I finally gave up on the Spades badge and went with a showbiz challenge   hysterical.gif  let the auto do it--- easy and uncomplicated   dancing16.gif..........was gone all afternoon so I didn't feel like messing around.................... giggle2.gif     I usually do the Spades badges manually cause I can win faster than the auto most of the time..you just gotta watch  what you're doing and it works. I just done a spades badge last week for someone and had no problems with the auto....but I did finish the challenge on my own.   tumbsup.gif 

S1lent

Greetings,
Double browse with one computer and set up two other computers to play as a dummy.   Yes I have two old computers that can play as dummies....wow they both run Windows vista.

Anyway it works fine...I thinks I pass cards.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview