PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ZUMA Slots Something Big?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
This if from another site.  I am not sure what might be coming...so I'll just post:

(3.30.2015) The only thing new in this version is a very handy Stockpile option. Ya never know, *cough, there might come a time real soon where ya just wish you would have saved a whole lotta coins. And it's very simple to use! According to your current rank, just slide this option to 25 (rank 0-9), 30 (rank 10-19), 35 (rank 20-29), 40 (rank 30-39), 45 (rank 40-49), 50 (rank 50). That's it... set it and forget about it. If you want the finer details, continue to read. Let's pretend you are rank 8 and wish to focus more on storing in-game coins than reaching rank 50 in over a year. Your current bucket refills you with 5,000 coins every 4-hour punishment period. With my Stockpile option correctly set at 25 (since you are rank 8), Sluma will only click 25 spins and stop immediately. Those 25 spins x 200 minimum bet = exactly your bucket's free 5,000 coins. You have now officially drained your bucket and indeed qualify for another full 5,000 refill in four hours. All additional coins you just won during those 25 spins (including any bonus spin rounds) are untouched, stockpiled and saved for any possible rainy day soon to come. You will watch your side coin balance steadily continue to rise and rise... bet you'll be happy that ya did so!

snowflower

cheesy.gif
Quote from: s1lent on March 31, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
Greetings,
This if from another site.  I am not sure what might be coming...so I'll just post:

(3.30.2015) The only thing new in this version is a very handy Stockpile option. Ya never know, *cough, there might come a time real soon where ya just wish you would have saved a whole lotta coins. And it's very simple to use! According to your current rank, just slide this option to 25 (rank 0-9), 30 (rank 10-19), 35 (rank 20-29), 40 (rank 30-39), 45 (rank 40-49), 50 (rank 50). That's it... set it and forget about it. If you want the finer details, continue to read. Let's pretend you are rank 8 and wish to focus more on storing in-game coins than reaching rank 50 in over a year. Your current bucket refills you with 5,000 coins every 4-hour punishment period. With my Stockpile option correctly set at 25 (since you are rank 8), Sluma will only click 25 spins and stop immediately. Those 25 spins x 200 minimum bet = exactly your bucket's free 5,000 coins. You have now officially drained your bucket and indeed qualify for another full 5,000 refill in four hours. All additional coins you just won during those 25 spins (including any bonus spin rounds) are untouched, stockpiled and saved for any possible rainy day soon to come. You will watch your side coin balance steadily continue to rise and rise... bet you'll be happy that ya did so!

WOW thanks for sharing, silent  coffee.gif

C~M

This is the Sluma3 from BW. She has too much time on her hands right now so is adding extra stuff for no reason, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview