PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:24:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bejeweled 2 Slots Released

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 29, 2015, 08:43:08 AM
Like I asked in another thread - is this one going to be like Zuma Slots where you're only allotted x number of free coins and have to wait 4 hours in between refilling the bucket? It sounds like these are easy games, and the creator didn't have to use much imagination. Just keep recycling older games while trying to make it impossible for us to rank out without spending money.
From what I have ready, the coin timer on Zuma Slots and Bejeweled Slots is shared, in other words, if you use up your bucket in one game, you have to wait four hours in either game.

I will just win badges slowly with overnight sessions of Uncle Otto, using the coin collection option. Between my two screen names, I am sitting on about 200,000 coins, meaning I am prepared for anything Pogo throws at us in the future. Saving coins has not slowed down my rank progress.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
Not sure what the glitch in Zuma Slots is...but it helps me get coins.  For some reason my bucket refills every 24 minutes. The coins show up on Bejeweled 2 Slots so I'm not complaining...just thankful.

Up to 1,850,910 started with 12,000 on 2 Apr 15 (Military date form).  Been running the auto from that other site.

Knock on wood,
S1lent

Squid

Does one auto run both zuma slots AND Bejeweled slots?

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 07, 2015, 05:09:35 AM
From what I have ready, the coin timer on Zuma Slots and Bejeweled Slots is shared, in other words, if you use up your bucket in one game, you have to wait four hours in either game.

I will just win badges slowly with overnight sessions of Uncle Otto, using the coin collection option. Between my two screen names, I am sitting on about 200,000 coins, meaning I am prepared for anything Pogo throws at us in the future. Saving coins has not slowed down my rank progress.

tumbsup.gif

I don't have the auto, Joe. Do you stockpile coins because the auto stops at a certain point and goes no farther, thereby saving your winnings?  Or ... are you buying coins and amassing them?  What do you think Pogo will throw at us in the future?  5000 coins needed per spin ?!  

I can't tell you how disappointing it is that the coin bucket is the same for both Zuma and Bejeweled Slots games.  It's going to make ranking out interminable.

Modified to ask:  How does stockpiling occur?  I ask this because one day I had almost 80,000 coins.  I played it down to approx. 40K.  I had to leave for work so I stopped playing.  When I came back, all my coins were gone.  How do you keep your coins?

S1lent

Greetings,
This is how the stockpile thing works, again from that other site.

The only thing new in this version is a very handy Stockpile option. Ya never know, *cough, there might come a time real soon where ya just wish you would have saved a whole lotta coins. And it's very simple to use! According to your current rank, just slide this option to 25 (rank 0-9), 30 (rank 10-19), 35 (rank 20-29), 40 (rank 30-39), 45 (rank 40-49), 50 (rank 50). That's it... set it and forget about it. If you want the finer details, continue to read. Let's pretend you are rank 8 and wish to focus more on storing in-game coins than reaching rank 50 in over a year. Your current bucket refills you with 5,000 coins every 4-hour punishment period. With my Stockpile option correctly set at 25 (since you are rank 8), Sluma will only click 25 spins and stop immediately. Those 25 spins x 200 minimum bet = exactly your bucket's free 5,000 coins. You have now officially drained your bucket and indeed qualify for another full 5,000 refill in four hours. All additional coins you just won during those 25 spins (including any bonus spin rounds) are untouched, stockpiled and saved for any possible rainy day soon to come. You will watch your side coin balance steadily continue to rise and rise... bet you'll be happy that ya did so!

BTW: I'm at rank 34 so I get 8,000 coins every 4 hours.

S1lent

Squid

I read that, S1lent, but it doesn't answer my questions.  Thanks anyway.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 07, 2015, 04:46:46 PM
I don't have the auto, Joe. Do you stockpile coins because the auto stops at a certain point and goes no farther, thereby saving your winnings?  Or ... are you buying coins and amassing them?  What do you think Pogo will throw at us in the future?  5000 coins needed per spin ?! 

I can't tell you how disappointing it is that the coin bucket is the same for both Zuma and Bejeweled Slots games.  It's going to make ranking out interminable.

Modified to ask:  How does stockpiling occur?  I ask this because one day I had almost 80,000 coins.  I played it down to approx. 40K.  I had to leave for work so I stopped playing.  When I came back, all my coins were gone.  How do you keep your coins?
So, the stockpiling spins the reels only as much as you set it for on the program. Since I run programs overnight, it is easy to set and forget. The program checks for coins, when the bucket is refreshed, it spends the amount for spins and the extra coins earned goes into my total.

Thirty spins at two hundred coins is six thousand. If I win more than six thousand during the spins, then my total goes up. Remember that we get five thousand per refill, so you just have to win one thousand to break even. Free spins and the wonderful multipliers do not count as spins for the program.

I refuse to buy any coins and I am super patient. I will not start Bejeweled until Zuma is done. My coins do not disappear. I think switching between games might also be a glitch in the bucket, it should not zero out. I would be quite angry if I lost the coins I have built up to date.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 09, 2015, 04:55:15 AM
My coins do not disappear.    I wonder why mine disappeared.  I lost about 40K coins

I would be quite angry if I lost the coins I have built up to date.    swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

C~M

I Made Rank 10 & Badge!

It pays out bigger and more often than Zuma Slots.

S1lent

Greetings,
I was confused on the stockpiling.  I said "what is this all about and why should I do it?"

This how I answered my own question.

Say when you refill your bucket with 5,000 coins, that will give you 25 spins...so your net total of coins is zero.  But, any coins you win during the 25 spins will be added to you coin total.  I.E. if you win 1000 coins, the next time you refill you will be at 6,000 coins.

Additionally, one of my accounts gets refilled every 24 minutes (pogo glitch?) instead of waiting 4 hours.  That has resulted in me having 2,614,030 tokens today. I started with 12,000 coins on 2 Apr.

I think the glitch started because I bought about 1,500,000 coins for 560 gems.

If this doesn't help, maybe Crazyman can help.

Silent

BTW...the coins do show up on bejeweded 2 slots but the timer is set to refill at 4 hours.  I'm not touching anything...just gonna try to rack up coins.

Squid

I am so glad others are able to stockpile; it seems that we may need them in the future for some unforeseen reason at this point.  My experience has been that I lost the coins I had... that if I didn't play the coins in my bucket and left the Pogo site, the coins would be gone on my return.  Maybe I should try again but I'm afraid to lose coins again.  Thanks everyone.  I guess I'm going to have to put on my big girl panties and give it another go.  Or... I could just go commando, like Stinkerbell.

C~M

raine56

I think it is lousy that we have to share the free bucket of coins between the new slots games.  As these games are totally geared to making us spend money to buy gems so we can get the badges, I picture a future of new games on pogo being nothing but these slots and we share a bucket between 10 different ones.  I never thought I would say this as I am a total badge addict, but Pogo is slowly managing to annoy me enough that I am starting not to care.  All the glitches with game progress and ranks resetting which just never seem to get fixed.  I feel they are starting to think they cant annoy us addicts enough to make us stop.  They may be wrong.  I havent reached the point yet but the fact I am even feeling like this doesn't bode well for pogo.  The other things where you had to use gems like HOG and M&M etc, I just thought great more badges and got the lot.  There are so many now I only buy on special but I do still buy them all.  If I am starting the rethink, imagine how the non badge addicts are feeling.

C~M

C~M

MsMissy

C~M

I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but my 4 hour refill changed to 24 minutes yesterday. I now get 8,000 coins every 24 minutes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview