PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:25:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2015 Father’s Day LE Badge

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

It Will Be Released Around The End Of
May / Early June For The Usual LE
Price Of 30 Gems

disneyland lady

Looks like Pogo is treating me just like my kids in regards to Mothers Day. Well, Pogo, I am going to give you my 2 adult sons as my Fathers Day gift to you. Grrrr..... no, I do not have any anger issues towards children nor Pogo rubbing salt in the wounds.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 19, 2015, 06:43:59 AM
Looks like Pogo is treating me just like my kids in regards to Mothers Day. Well, Pogo, I am going to give you my 2 adult sons as my Fathers Day gift to you. Grrrr..... no, I do not have any anger issues towards children nor Pogo rubbing salt in the wounds.  hysterical.gif
What can we expect from someone who makes a LE badge with an Easter icon available ON EASTER SUNDAY!?  The following day, the icon was obsolete.   Dis, I wish you a very, very, very happy Mother's Day, filled with love and brunch!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 19, 2015, 06:43:59 AM

They can't stand to be in your presence because you're all kinds of awesome and they're all kinds of loser and they don't like that reminder.

C~M

Challenge is for Tri-Peaks Solitaire

Reach the 3X Bonus Multiplier 3 times in 2 weeks

And it will be released on June 8th

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview