PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:51:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Session timed out

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Is there a way to stop this from happening?  swear2.gif  I had 21 multipliers and got session timed out and lost em all. I was using BW auto at the time.

Squid

This happens to me, too.  For some reason the auto doesn't always recognize the game.  Sometimes I think there's an automatic refresh in the auto because it will finish the game but close the window, start up a new window - BUT - then the cursor is not on the PLAY button, it's in the upper left where the last session left it.  Unfortunately, this needs to be babysat, and with 400 multipliers, it will require some time.   I wish us all luck.

disneyland lady

I get this on both Bejeweled 3 and Dimensions - the auto states "no matches" even though it has them and closes the browser. The problem now is that it opens my default which is Chrome instead of the IE I am using. I guess I will have to just change my default but this does not stop the browser from closing.

Yoming 2

I turned the auto on and went upstairs and had coffee.............an hour later I came down and I had the badge..   No problems.  I used FF.    bubblegum.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif I've been getting this ... nice to know how to fix it.

S1lent

Greetings,
One thing to help the time-out from happening is to speed up the play.  You can do this by pressing the spin button immediately upon receiving a winning combination. This will prevent pogo from going through all the line combinations.

It is hard enough to play and then loose it through a refresh....darn.

Additionally, I think the refresh comes from POGO and not BW.

All for now
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview