PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:44:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bejeweled 2 Slots Released

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

C~M

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 13, 2015, 12:57:55 PM
I don't know if it is a glitch or not, but my 4 hour refill changed to 24 minutes yesterday. I now get 8,000 coins every 24 minutes.

Well, now it is back to every 4 hours again.

S1lent

Greetings,
I need to get on the zuma page..
too much wine
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
It cost me about 500,000 coins.  Not nearly as much as it cost me to play zuma.

Enjoy the day
S1lent

Yoming 2

My congrats   cheerleading.gif    to you.............I don't guess I will ever complete these last  slot games cause I find them boring and I don't want to pay for an auto to do the work for me just yet.    Oh well.....maybe better games will be offered in the year 2020......  impatience.gif       hysterical.gif   

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 25, 2015, 07:40:50 PM
My congrats   cheerleading.gif    to you.............I don't guess I will ever complete these last  slot games cause I find them boring and I don't want to pay for an auto to do the work for me just yet.    Oh well.....maybe better games will be offered in the year 2020......  impatience.gif       hysterical.gif   

I have only used Pogo's auto spins for this game and am rank 49.

C~M

3 Days Behind, But I Finished
Only Purchased 150,000 Coins
And Ended With Over 600,000

S1lent

Greetings,
Way to go, Congrats!!!

I still have the feeling that POGO is trying to get more money from its members.  Gems has to be very lucrative for them.  Last year I spent $795 at cs-pogo...this year $319.

Additionally, I spent a at least 560 gems buying coins.

Anyway, Congrats again
S1lent

raine56

I know the stockpile option will collect the coins every 4 hours.  What I am wondering if Buckety still collects the 5000 coins if you just set it spinning or do you have to collect the coins yourself?  Thanks

Squid

I believe Buckety will get the coins for you.  It may not do it in EXACTLY four hours but it will get them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 09, 2015, 06:19:39 PM
I believe Buckety will get the coins for you.  It may not do it in EXACTLY four hours but it will get them.

It collects your coins at a refresh point. It might not be exactly 4 hours, but it's better than nothing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview