PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Released: Chuzzle Slots

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif       cheesy.gif     cheerleading.gif

Chuzzle has been released..................it has ranks and badges............... football4.gif   football4.gif    football4.gif   

Squid

Yoming's excited about this... it's her 3rd post about it.  Go git 'em, Yoming!

gran2x2

I got rank 1 ..lol and was already sick of it...Have no clue how you progress for ranks

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on June 10, 2015, 10:03:36 AM
Yoming's excited about this... it's her 3rd post about it.  Go git 'em, Yoming!

I didn't realize that  embarrassed.gif     So this is for me.... slap1.gif         Guess I had an old people minute    giggle2.gif    yawn.gif    

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 10, 2015, 10:05:41 AM
I got rank 1 ..lol and was already sick of it...Have no clue how you progress for ranks

This game has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges you can earn along the way. Rank points are earned by getting a spin that has one or more wild symbols on the payline(s).      hi11.gif
You can rank up by getting the Wild Chuzzle symbol on a winning line. Each winning combo containing one or more of the Wild Chuzzle symbols earns you one rank point. Winning combos must start in the first reel.

Wild Chuzzle Symbol

Rank   Rank Points Required
10   475
20   1450
30   2925
40   4950
50   7950

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on June 10, 2015, 10:11:40 AM

I didn't realize that  embarrassed.gif     So this is for me.... slap1.gif         Guess I had an old people minute    giggle2.gif    yawn.gif   
blowkisses.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thank you!

I've been a little nervous to try their free trial because it has all kinds of "install" popups, where as BH and BW just have an .exe file.

MsMissy

Yoming2, is all excited about this game as she has posted 3 times already LOL  I tried that game & its cute, but couldn't get interested too long as of yet, but I must say there badges are the cutest of allof them slot games. I also was wondering what you had to win to get a rank. seems like I have been playing Bejweled so long off & on & still only rank 7. didn't no you need 2 wilds. Now that tells me its gonna take along time to reach rank 10 for 1st badge as I play by hand.  sad.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on June 11, 2015, 06:30:08 AM
Yoming2, is all excited about this game as she has posted 3 times already LOL  I tried that game & its cute, but couldn't get interested too long as of yet, but I must say there badges are the cutest of allof them slot games. I also was wondering what you had to win to get a rank. seems like I have been playing Bejweled so long off & on & still only rank 7. didn't no you need 2 wilds. Now that tells me its gonna take along time to reach rank 10 for 1st badge as I play by hand.  sad.gif

This game has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges you can earn along the way. Rank points are earned by getting a spin that has one or more wild symbols on the payline(s).  hi11.gif

Yoming 2

You can rank up by getting the Wild Chuzzle symbol on a winning line. Each winning combo containing one or more of the Wild Chuzzle symbols earns you one rank point. Winning combos must start in the first reel.

Wild Chuzzle Symbol

Rank   Rank Points Required
10   475
20   1450
30   2925
40   4950
50   7950

C~M

Yoming 2

C~M

Stinkerbell

Chuzzle ranks out fast. I hope Peggle is as easy as this one. Zuma, on the other hand...... nightmare.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 11, 2015, 11:07:31 PM
Chuzzle ranks out fast. I hope Peggle is as easy as this one. Zuma, on the other hand...... nightmare.

I take it then that you are ranked out?

C~M

C~M

Squid

Yep, looks pretty quick.  Only ten more to go, CM!

Stinkerbell

I don't play it often, but when I do I get lots of coins and rankage.

Congrats, CM!!!   cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview