PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:01:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Domain name

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

Does any one no of a website to get free domain names i got space just need a name i got a redirector URL but i want a real
domain name any ideas?

Surfdown

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

There used to be programs that offered in exchange for advertising banners, but the advertising market totally hit rock bottom in how much they'll pay, so you're pretty much stuck now.  The one site you listed (didn't look too far into it) looks like the hundreds of sites offering free stuff after you sign up for hundreds of dollars in offers.  Just isn't worth it.  GoDaddy.com offers domains for like $9 a piece.  I'm not advertising for them, but I pretty much suggest you buy one, it's worth it, especially since Network Solutions charges like $35.  Zoneedit.com is a good, free DNS server service as well if you need it. 

Surfdown

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on August 14, 2004, 09:55:26 AM
There used to be programs that offered in exchange for advertising banners, but the advertising market totally hit rock bottom in how much they'll pay, so you're pretty much stuck now.  The one site you listed (didn't look too far into it) looks like the hundreds of sites offering free stuff after you sign up for hundreds of dollars in offers.  Just isn't worth it.  GoDaddy.com offers domains for like $9 a piece.  I'm not advertising for them, but I pretty much suggest you buy one, it's worth it, especially since Network Solutions charges like $35.  Zoneedit.com is a good, free DNS server service as well if you need it. 

Hi there i got info that it give you free domain names just for signing up too aol then cancel it after 3 days then a week later you get your
free domain name. i got another which you did not have too do anything for also over the last hours but it is a org that is all they give you which is fine for now.what can i say it is free lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview