PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:48:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE Big City Adventure episode

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif

Big City Adventure Rome Day 11 – Big Things

Cost: FREE Club Pogo / 30 Gems Pogo.com

Stinkerbell

S1lent

MsMissy

mycatownsme

Thank you for the info. I went there working on it and all going good until thr meatball puzzle.

Does anyone know of the way to skip the puzzle when stuck. I am stuck on this meatball one but would like to skip it to get the badge. First time i haven't been able to figure it out.  white flag.gif

Stinkerbell

I connected the first couple on the left, then the last couple on the right, then connected in the middle til it worked. But to answer your question, I don't know how to skip it.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2015, 07:36:07 PM
I connected the first couple on the left, then the last couple on the right, then connected in the middle til it worked. But to answer your question, I don't know how to skip it.

Don't you have to BUY SKIPS?

C~M

Quote from: mycatownsme on June 19, 2015, 05:45:04 PM
Thank you for the info. I went there working on it and all going good until thr meatball puzzle.

Does anyone know of the way to skip the puzzle when stuck. I am stuck on this meatball one but would like to skip it to get the badge. First time i haven't been able to figure it out.  white flag.gif

disneyland lady

I love these puzzles but if the star up at the upper right is lit you can just click that and it is considered completed.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 21, 2015, 07:18:38 PM
I love these puzzles but if the star up at the upper right is lit you can just click that and it is considered completed.

Yep, but just like all of these games, Pogo only gave us 1 and we have to buy more with gems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview