PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:01:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Site-Wide Challenge 6-17-15 Through 6-19-15

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

No News Yet On The Requirements
Except It Spans All Of The
Mahjong Games.
(Mahjong Escape, Mahjong Garden,
Mahjong Safari, Mahjongg Dimensions)

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Squid on June 16, 2015, 07:06:02 PM
We didn't make it last time, did we?

Nope, this is the badge that the players chose out of 3 to become a badge.

C~M

Remove 5 billion Mahjong tiles between June 17th and June 19th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn the Mahjong Therapy Badge!

Squid

5 billion.  That's.... a lot.  It's good that they made Mahjong games the weekly challenges and if people use Mahjong games for PC's and premiums... we might make it.  Hope so!

Joe C

I am running BW Mahjong Escape program on Byzantine 16. It gets like 150 tiles every 10 seconds. This is two computers worth.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
I'm doing my part...got two computers running escape...but gonna switch to garden
S1lent

I r a cheat

Quote from: Joe C on June 17, 2015, 03:01:04 PM
I am running BW Mahjong Escape program on Byzantine 16. It gets like 150 tiles every 10 seconds. This is two computers worth.

tumbsup.gif

It's a great way to get a ton of tiles but it always freezes my game after 10 or so minutes. Does this happen to you and should Escapey be refreshing the browser?

Joe C

Quote from: I r a cheat on June 18, 2015, 12:14:30 AM
It's a great way to get a ton of tiles but it always freezes my game after 10 or so minutes. Does this happen to you and should Escapey be refreshing the browser?
I am running it on the new desktop (super powerful) and the older laptop (still quite powerful). The laptop runs about 6 hours and the desktop has not stopped since the challenge began.

By myself, I think I have added 3,500,000 tiles to the pile. If it is going faster than I think, then I might have done 1%.

I am completely convinced that people using autos will have earned more than half of the site-wide requirement, but no one anti-auto program will turn down a "tainted" badge.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 19, 2015, 08:34:33 PM
As long as you activate it you should get it.

I did quite a bit, a couple hours worth, at least. I saw something that made me think that not everyone will get the badge, so I figured if you didn't at least activate it... but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2015, 11:43:01 PM
I did quite a bit, a couple hours worth, at least. I saw something that made me think that not everyone will get the badge, so I figured if you didn't at least activate it... but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Only Club Pogo members will receive the badge if they activate     cheerleading.gif              non-members won't.. crying10.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on June 20, 2015, 04:19:08 AM
I contributed the 5 billionth tile.  You're welcome.
giggle2.gif

Well I for one am so very grateful for your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I needed this badge badly and would not have been happy with not getting it..............                           jester.gif         hysterical.gif       hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on June 20, 2015, 05:54:01 AM

Well I for one am so very grateful for your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I needed this badge badly and would not have been happy with not getting it..............                           jester.gif         hysterical.gif       hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview