PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have a M&M badge activated in Spades.  I have to win 5800 tokens.  I had been playing and slowly collecting tokens.  Today I cannot get a room to load.  I select a room and pick my options and hit go.  The room seems to load but all I get a blank screen.  I am wondering if this problem is isolated to me and would appreciate if someone would attempt to load a room in spades.  thanks for any help.

Yoming 2

I just loaded Spades using Chrome and Torch...................FF will not load any games for me right now.  Sometimes if you log off and come back in it will work.  FF is getting more and more crappy in my opinion.   Hope you get it to work for you.. tumbsup.gif

Squid

I've been having all sorts of loading problems with Chrome and Torch.  IE is the one that has worked consistently for me.  Java issues are coming around, as are support issues.  Once Chrome is no longer of use to me (Pogo support, etc.), I'm not sure what second browser to use.  The bucket slots games have GREAT difficulty loading for me.

raine56

Thanks for the suggestions.  I wasnt able to set up a room but in IE if I hit Play Robots then after it failed to load hit refresh it loaded.  Whew!!  lol  I have my badge.  What a rigmarol.  I find zuma will load in chrome so long as I wait.  It takes quite a while but does eventually come up.  I havent played the other two yet.

S1lent

Greetings,
FF, IE, Chrome and Safari all loaded for me.

Funny, I am loaded (with wine) and the games loaded.

HAGD
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 05, 2015, 05:37:56 PM
Funny, I am loaded (with wine) and the games loaded.

Don't forget to share!  girl5.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview