PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Passes

Started by LisaC2359,

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaC2359

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to pogo and  was wondering if anyone had any passes they could share so that I can play other games to see if I want to join pogo. Thanks!

C~M

go in any room and ask for a free 5 day pass

LisaC2359

I tried that.That's how I was told about this site.I was told to my best bet was to join this site and ask in the discussion forum.

Squid

Quote from: LisaC2359 on August 08, 2015, 05:07:21 PM
I tried that.That's how I was told about this site.I was told to my best bet was to join this site and ask in the discussion forum.
This probably means you've already used a 5 day pass and are ineligible for any more.  Am I right?

LisaC2359

No, I've not received any passes ever. Guess I'll just join and if I don't like it cancel. Thanks for everyone trying to help.

disneyland lady

The Pogo Forums which are found at the bottom on any Pogo page is the place to post. Title it GUEST PASS PLEASE. Dozens of people will send them but you can only use one per acct. It goes to the email address you signed up for your free Pogo.

S1lent

Greetings,
I've got  a total of 9 passes I would gladly give away.  How can they request them from me directly?

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

You can send them a PM with your Pogo ID.  I wouldn't do that, though, especially when they can go into a room and request passes there and probably get one.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 10, 2015, 05:55:05 AM
You can send them a PM with your Pogo ID.  I wouldn't do that, though, especially when they can go into a room and request passes there and probably get one.

Also the poster does not have enough posts to get a PM.

Squid

I thought they could get PMs but not send them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview