PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:51:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy Representative Needed

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I wish that someone from Playbuddy would spend time here answering questions. I'd feel more comfortable subscribing to the autos if I thought it would be easy to get in touch with them, but it's not.

TheAngel

i know im not a rep stinker but maybe i can help? i get replies to my emails so i can ask them something for you? or just do what i do and email support@playbuddy.com but just warning.... if its a auto prob like a bug they always say to send a bug report....   magnifier.gif   beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Angel! I'm thinking, in general, it would be nice if they let us know when their auto has been updated, etc. I'm trying to figure out if ME Playbuddy is updated, but it doesn't really tell me anything other than the version number which doesn't mean anything to me. It would be nice if there was a date next to it, or something letting us know which level it plays up to. Make sense?

TheAngel

oh ya i know what you mean.... so here is where i go for that info.... but i find that some bots dont have to be updated to keep working... mostly HOGs and games like mahjong escape where the auto just auto recognizes 'em and just works... and when i dunno whats what i just email and they tell me if a update is needed and when it will be ready.  hi11.gif

http://www.playbuddy.com/updates.php

altho site is loading for me slow too now... maybe peak hour on badge day?  usually doesnt last long in my exp. 

S1lent

Greetings,
I have two $150-buys-them-all accounts.  Generally, I have trouble getting any of them work consistently with the exception of  "3-Bagger".

I have to see results...or I move on to something else.

HAGreatD

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 02, 2015, 08:25:38 PM
Greetings,
I have two $150-buys-them-all accounts.  Generally, I have trouble getting any of them work consistently with the exception of  "3-Bagger".

I have to see results...or I move on to something else.

HAGreatD

S1lent
I think you're referring to BadgeHelp, S1lent.  I don't think many, if any, of BH's programs are working anymore.  Stinky is talking about PlayBuddy, the new sponsor/advertiser on this site (upper right corner)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview