PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SPARKS is now available

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif   cheesy.gif    cheerleading.gif

The new game Sparks is now available.

To play the game, find it in the Puzzle Games category, or add it to your favorites.

This game has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges you can earn along the way.

cheesy.gif          BW has an auto ready to play this one             cheesy.gif

MsMissy

Thanks for the info , Yoming2.  it is not easy 1 unless you are a fast clicker as I have tried it earlier this week. I found this game on internet & played some. But I couldn't get past level 3. So I no you need a helper to win at this game, at least for me. Quess ill try it again, but wont get far. GL to all who can play it, by hand though.

TheAngel

morning everyone  yawn.gif  just got up to do badges and PB ticker says Sparks Buddy is out   cheesy.gif  thank goodness b/c these timer puzzle games make me wanna  vomit.gif lol

snowflower

S1lent

Greetings,
Have been running an auto for a few days and have reached rank 42 on one account.  Darn it takes 10,000 points to advance in rank.  After rank 45 looks like we will need 20,000 points and the final rank 50 will need a whopping 50,000 points. 

I've been able to get anywhere from 888 to 1409 points per hour.  I was hoping my figures would have been more consistent...but it is probably just me. I play in Challenging mode and just let it run 24/7.  If I get more consistent/accurate figures....I'll update.

This game would be impossible to play manually!!! Just my dumb opinion.

Hey, You all have a great day. 

S1lent

Squid

This game sure does rank slowly.  I've been running pretty consistently and don't have nearly the success of S1lent.   I keep getting some "recursion" error, too.  It varies... sometimes it appears after an hour of playing and sometimes after 8 hours of playing.  Of course the game stops with the error.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview