PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:10:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo helper for now

Started by Kinky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinky

For those trying to get thru some levels in FB join Blackout Tab room Coolius Cave and play TEAM BINGO.

Just check that everyone is playing as a team. If yes then just daub all your cards and wait till the end of the call to hit the bingo gong.

Everybody wins and advances!!!!

IceQueen24

According to p They will be limiting the number of bingos .  Go to p site and click on help ... or read quote below.. I like team bingo myself and this sux

Fortune Bingo was not intended to be played as a team or cooperatively. So, in a few weeks, we will be modifying the game so that only the first 5 people to call Bingo will be awarded the Bingo. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to play the way Bingo is intended to be played, where you call Bingo as soon as you have a valid claim.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sir

that just means there are p. spyeis here in this forum because they just posted that info. p get the f out of here

Homer

sir

we all do i hope the addmins know who the spyiesa are and bann them

IceQueen24

Who in the Heck is a spie .  I play team bingo and love the game.  I   Posted that to prove to people that I'm not full of crap in regards to what i found.  I believe if you say something then you must have the proof to back it up... I dont want to be one of the idiots of spread unfounded romous ..... I hate that team bingo is being done away with and if & when an auto comes out i will be the first to buy it...

Homer

I am not saying you are a spy but just so you know there are spies that monitor this site. ;)

IceQueen24

The Whole fortune bingo team bingo is a big controversy.. and I mean a big one.  There is a clubpogobadges msn site and omg that debate about team bingo is horrid... There are blatent fights about it.. Name calling the whole nine yards then some myleagues got involved with it.....  There are a bunch of pople who dont like team bingo and they have complained to pogo I guesss.... This has been such a nasty issue.. Why can't people just leave us team bingo's alone..

As far as the post for the Coluris Cave room on this site.... it was posted on other sites too.....  I never have seen such a bigg mess...

Homer

I know why team play is being disallowed soon. From the sites I have been reading pogo was going to set up team rooms per members requests but because of recent fighting and reporting to pogo they have changed their minds about setting up team rooms and decided to stick with the standard rules of bingo. I have been in a few "team rooms" and I must say the team players have been extrememly rude to regular players. When someone claims bingo before all numbers are called half the room jumps down the person's throat and that is not right. A room is not a team room just because someone says so. Only pogo can make that determination. I am not trying to defend pogo...just the rights of any member who wishes to play the game the way it was intended.

IceQueen24

Hi
Omg you are so right about that.  I have been in two diff bingo rooms and some of the teambingo people are the ruddest people in the world.  and Its not any suprise bingo isn't getting team rooms.  I like playing team bingo but I would never force my views or get nasy with someone over it....  That is insane

Homer

Pogo really needs to make obtaining the levels in this game easier. I think you need 200 bingos to get your first FB badge. That is insane. Do you know how long it would take without team rooms to obtain the badges. Pogo needs to re-evalaute the number of bingos needed.

Homer

IceQueen24

Awesome :-)

That would be great :-)  I'm very impressed with the programs here so far

Homer

That would be great DJ! Never been kicked out though. Will let you know if I think of something. ;)

IceQueen24

I think the Six Card rooms are great cos of the amount of  tokens.  YOu get tokens even for numbers not in patterns.

Homer

Homer

badcrazygirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i love team bingo players no fair  :'(

Homer

I sympathize with you. I also like the team play concept.    FB is one game I have no intention of sitting through. Worse than water torture. LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview