PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:40:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots is coming back.....

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Check out the promotions section for info on these       tumbsup.gif

Word has it these should be available on Tuesday Sept. 29......................don't hold your breath

Wednesday 09/30

Mix & Match Badges

Get Spooky
   Halloween is just around the corner, so we're revving up Spooky Slots and a brand-new Badge!

Premium Badge Album

Spooky Slots
   Are you ready to collect some pumpkins? Check out our Spooky Slots Premium Badge Album!

There is NO new ranks for spooky again.... sad.gif

Squid

No new ranks but they'll be happy to separate us from our money With MnM's and a Spooky Slots Album.

MsMissy

awwshucks , no new badge for Spooky. But does this mean you have to buy a badge for that game??  Tks yoming2, for the info though.   cheerleading.gif   coffee.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 27, 2015, 12:01:15 PM
There is NO new ranks for spooky again.... sad.gif

ty for fyi Yoming. But sad about the ranks... no new ranks AGAIN?! I guess it means pogo really is gone and EA isnt ever gonna do more ranks for old pogo games.  bad mood.gif

Joe C

It is not coming back.

Pogo is getting lazy, since no one pays for Spooky Spots directly, they have no problem no updating.

I wonder if they will do this with Java games played year round? I have Battle Phlinx left on one account. It is sitting at about rank 46.

Same thing happened with Diner Dash and with the copy of The Poppit Show that no longer works. I spent the $10 getting that game and now they want more money, despite my sending them a receipt.

Pogo is circling the drain.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheAngel

Quote from: Joe C on September 30, 2015, 10:37:05 AM
It is not coming back.

Pogo is getting lazy, since no one pays for Spooky Spots directly, they have no problem no updating.

Pogo is circling the drain.

tumbsup.gif

i kinda agree Joe but all their new stuff is about gems, gems, gems and gems cost money, money, money and as long as all of us keep buying gems then it is just reinforcing what they are doing and maybe now they are even making more money than old classic Pogo b/c of it and won't go out of business but will change direction to flash and gem games.

S1lent

Greetings,
So am I hearing that some browsers (Chrome and soon Opera) will not support Java and Pogo wants to stay with Java? Maybe Windows 10 EDGE will be an answer. I have six browsers on my task bar...depending on what game I'm in. Maybe Netscape will be coming back?

I for one am frustrated with how slow the games load.

Where is the bright side?
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 30, 2015, 03:23:38 PM
Maybe Windows 10 EDGE will be an answer.

When my dad had problems after upgrading to Win10, my daughter called Pogo and they said the ONLY browser they support now is IE 11.  But that didn't work, either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview