PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

C~M

Quote from: Squid on October 05, 2015, 03:07:28 PM
Scroll up.

There is nothing to scroll up to!!! I have to scroll down, lol.
(It's the way I have it set up)

Squid

Crazy.... you're crazy!

I thought maybe my set of questions gotcha a bit flustered.  giggle2.gif

TheAngel

it is a full month.... day to day.... like I mean i bought on the 16th of a month and now every month on the 16th it dings me... so then if you got it today the 5th then you would be dinged again on the 5th next month and so on and so on until you cancel and yes you can cancel right when you buy and it still works for the whole month (i asked that right away!).  and yea you can get all for a year b/c at checkout i saw options for multiple months but i just like the month to month personally. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TheAngel on October 05, 2015, 09:19:37 PM
it is a full month.... day to day.... like I mean i bought on the 16th of a month and now every month on the 16th it dings me... so then if you got it today the 5th then you would be dinged again on the 5th next month and so on and so on until you cancel and yes you can cancel right when you buy and it still works for the whole month (i asked that right away!).  and yea you can get all for a year b/c at checkout i saw options for multiple months but i just like the month to month personally. 

Thank you for answering so thoroughly! I was anxious to know these things, too.   embrace.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview