PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:22:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots Not Coming Back!!!

Started by playerkane,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

that's what I got, too.  What a shame they got rid of SS.  What?  They couldn't get rid of Greenback Bayou???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 05, 2015, 05:37:41 PM
that's what I got, too.  What a shame they got rid of SS.  What?  They couldn't get rid of Greenback Bayou???

no-no.gif

I love Greenback Bayou!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 05, 2015, 05:59:16 PM
no-no.gif

I love Greenback Bayou!!

I also got the Premium Ticket message. And dang you, Stink! Even mentioning GB means that it will be a weekly challenge soon. Kill the frog - save the world.

Squid

MsMissy

Its a shame not to bring back Spooky Slots.I also looked forward to playing this game every October. Ph well there is nothing we can do about it.  bad mood.gif

Joe C

On a related note, I just finished Battle Phlinx on the second account, so there is only ONE Java game badge I do not have.

I will probably make a better effort at Omaha Poker Rising star on my primary account. Of course, I managed to win it on the secondary account about two days after Badge Winners updated the program to try harder for it. No joy on the primary.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on October 06, 2015, 02:18:14 PM
there is only ONE Java game badge I do not have.

Which game is that?

I am not sure but I bought Diner Dash and might have a registration code if you're interested.  I'm not sure AT ALL where it is.  It's on an old puter somewhere.

disneyland lady

I finished Pinochle but am on  rank 2 of No Limit Texas Holdem

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2015, 04:09:30 PM
Which game is that?

I am not sure but I bought Diner Dash and might have a registration code if you're interested.  I'm not sure AT ALL where it is.  It's on an old puter somewhere.
Omaha Poker!

I have Diner Dash done on both accounts, I pushed through every TO GO game once Pogo hosed me on the license for The Poppit Show! Diner Dash no longer ranks up if you purchase it.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

I have the 3 badges for Omaha Poker................use rising star as my pogo badge.   I have no idea what rank  I have.....I quit playing as soon as I got the 3 badges cause they don't show ranks and you don't get badges for ranking... sad.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview