PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:40:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pool Auto

Started by Token Monster (iaMnafetS),

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Knowing fully well the Play Buddy camp has failed yall in this respect, what do yall think about a new pool auto?  And, for the record, what did the playbuddy one do, I never got to see it.  Thanks.

Homer

TM, I never tried any of the pool buddies but it is my understanding they were just aimers and not very good ones at that. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

Yes, I never got to use a working one either, but it's my understanding that it extened the aiming lines.

Here are some screenshots they have on their website:
http://www.playbuddy.com/pb/images/pogopoolsnapshotBIG.jpg
http://www.playbuddy.com/pb/images/pogopoolsnapshotBIG2.jpg

Seems sommat worthless, there are people actually interested in that?

sean007

there was actually people that paid for them playbuddy made lots of money from there aimer before high stakes pool came out.

BadgeHelpOscar

You would be shocked and appalled at how much money you could rake in on just making a program that extends the lines on the table.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

DEBKARLAR

well if  it extent lines and was accurate GREAT! but the screen shots showed how to use more rails then needed all the high rated users I see in pool play against themselves using 2 browsers  In fact someone offered me to play one of thier SN so they could inflate thier rating ....I should have done it and slole thier tokens lol

Shock and awe, it appears the other auto calculates banks too.  It'd be a challenge.  But I'll look into it.  Thanks for the info guys.  Treat yourself to a free auto, on the house, courtesy of your local token monster.

kysouthbelle

PogoFiend

A pool auto would be grrrreat! I dont like pool personally, so anything to cheat it would be great.

kysouthbelle - does the ky stand for kentucky or jelly?

kysouthbelle

i would say kentucky
does fiend mean as in pogo addict or crack head?

PogoFiend

I was going for a dirty cheater thing with pogofiend. I can see where you got pogo addict from though.

yousmellbad

the aimer that playbuddy had sucked. I could aim the ball better myself.  >:D

sean007

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on August 16, 2004, 04:49:31 PM
Shock and awe, it appears the other auto calculates banks too.  It'd be a challenge.  But I'll look into it.  Thanks for the info guys.  Treat yourself to a free auto, on the house, courtesy of your local token monster.

wouldnt waste your time, programmers tried to make this one and failed (pool station,playbuddy) doubt you could make a working pool buddy for pogo maybe you should try a yahoo buddy.

Hooper2092

PoolStation had a great aimer... at least it was good enough for me to buy  :P
I forget the website I got it from. Softwarestation.com or something like that... im sure someone around here knows.

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on August 16, 2004, 04:49:31 PM
Would ya??  I tried it and failed terribly and I couldn't get the dumb thing to even shoot right and I play pool lefty I am.  Hey monster have a  ?  I tried downloading the free 21 thanks you offered and I couldn't get it to work kept sending me elsewhere.  I normally only use this forum but you seem sincere and helpful and also this site supports you sooo that allows for and big ole OK from pogocheats.  Thanks  also do all your programs have the zip I always have problems with those.  I like to download the application on c    getty aka the biggest flirt on pogocheats   :-*   >:D    ;)

Ya, np helping you, just email me support@tokenmonster.com.  I think I've abandoned the pool idea, not because it's impossible (it really isn't) but because I wanna work on squelchies :).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview