PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:36:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trubo 21

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

ok sry did not know were to post thes  :P. but we dont need and more trubo 21 auto i think we have enough of them. and for the people that are doeing them not saying anything about them just say we have to much O0 :-\ :)

P0kaluhD0T

Who ever can make 1 for Turbo 21 IS Talented and more than welcome to make one for that game!

sean007

wordlife, you spelled turbo 21 wrong (TRUBO 21???)  ;D

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

People who make autos are going to make whatever they want, if they want to make a Turbo 21 auto, it's good practice.  I think instead of telling people which autos to make, we should be encouraging them.

admin

Yes, I think it's great to have another auto.. Hell, I don't even know how to make an auto that just clicks in one place, let alone actually plays a game for you. If they can make an auto and put all the time into learning the language, I think the least they deserve is a little respect.

ef9n15

Quote from: Pcheats on August 18, 2004, 07:40:54 AM
Yes, I think it's great to have another auto.. Hell, I don't even know how to make an auto that just clicks in one place, let alone actually plays a game for you. If they can make an auto and put all the time into learning the language, I think the least they deserve is a little respect.

I couldn't have said it better my self.

Super Duckie

mrcopyrightuk

Quote from: Pcheats on August 18, 2004, 07:40:54 AM

i'll second that keep up the good work peeps  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview