PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:22:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo down?

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Everything else with my puter and the internet seems fine but Pogo won't load a dang thing.   Then I started to get the System is Busy message.  It was 6:30 am EDT.   Ugh

Jjhasit

whats up with pogo today, some load after long delays others wont load, pogo not responding

disneyland lady

It is a site wide issue. If you look at how many are playing most games are showing 1 player. Chuzzle or Peggle only has one????

Jjhasit

AustinBennett

Pogo sure has a lot of issues these days. Think they're in over their head with the technology. They either need to hire people with the brains to function properly, or expect conditions to only get worse.
Stay tuned, conditions are only going to deteriorate. They're without a clue (Java is just one example) and they can't afford to hire folks that can keep it running and keep customer's cost down.   white flag.gif

disneyland lady

I was just able to do my Slots and I can see that there are now numbers of players in the other games too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview