PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:39:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Long Time Coming

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

but.... wait...... !!!

What about my 150 page and all the autos I've paid for!?

C~M

Quote from: Squid on January 14, 2016, 03:52:43 PM
but.... wait...... !!!

What about my 150 page and all the autos I've paid for!?

My 150 Pages are still there, and work, but the autos that I have are old and don't work anymore, lol

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 14, 2016, 03:55:36 PM
My 150 Pages are still there, and work, but the autos that I have are old and don't work anymore, lol
My 150 page is there, too, but none of them work - of course.

gran2x2

I never went for the 150 thing...sounded to iffy to me....

disneyland lady

I have had my battles and used Twitter many a time to get their attention but always with truths. When he replied if I am so unhappy go to Disneyland, it was a personal jab and the war started. I paid my $150 and feel in the long run I got my moneys worth but I do not like how they ended it all. Should have done it honestly and NOT continued to sell to unsuspecting newbies. I believe in Karma and she always comes around to bite you in the butt.

gran2x2

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 15, 2016, 04:07:50 AM
I have had my battles and used Twitter many a time to get their attention but always with truths. When he replied if I am so unhappy go to Disneyland, it was a personal jab and the war started. I paid my $150 and feel in the long run I got my moneys worth but I do not like how they ended it all. Should have done it honestly and NOT continued to sell to unsuspecting newbies. I believe in Karma and she always comes around to bite you in the butt.

Squid

I agree with you, Dis.  I got my money's worth with BH.  There was a time when the autos worked well and they got me ranked out in all the games (at that time).  He was just so terrible about how he responded to people when they started having consistent problems with his product.  I love Karma - I always try to buy some good karma when the occasion arises.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 15, 2016, 04:07:50 AM
I also got my money's worth back in the day. I was one of the loud voices pushing for the change away from BadgeHelp enforcing draconian rules about telling the truth once things went sour. The "professional" yelled at his best customers and walked away in a hissy fit. Two other vendors have supplanted him. While each of us has an opinion about the current vendors, we are, on the whole, pleased with the vast majority of the offerings and make our choice according to our tastes and budgets.

For a while, BadgeHelp was a product that we could stand behind and the deal was a good one. But when it started down the drain, I jumped and never looked back. Karma is indeed what Samuel L Jackson might call it.

ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 15, 2016, 05:44:53 AM
I agree with you, Dis.  I got my money's worth with BH.  There was a time when the autos worked well and they got me ranked out in all the games (at that time).  He was just so terrible about how he responded to people when they started having consistent problems with his product.  I love Karma - I always try to buy some good karma when the occasion arises.

Can you buy Karma with gems or can you use tokens..????   I don't seem to be able to find this info anywhere   giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif 

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 15, 2016, 06:59:45 AM
ass.gif

Nice ass, Joe.

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 15, 2016, 07:08:07 AM
Can you buy Karma with gems or can you use tokens..????   I don't seem to be able to find this info anywhere   giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif

ROFL!  I hope you can use tokens; I've got more of those things than I know what to do with!   giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Almost 34,000 listings on eBay for karma but if I get to pick I will take either of these:

Stinkerbell

Hey, I loved my 150 page. It got the job done, and then some! Am I happy BadgeHelp/Oscar lost his mind, flipped out, then abandoned the site? No, of course not. Had I known then what I know now... I probably still would have bought it but at least I would have known the ride would only last so long. beer11.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 14, 2016, 03:55:36 PM

Does your link start with badgehelp.com or an IP address?

I just found my old link and I get the same error page as Badgehelp main page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on January 16, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
Does your link start with badgehelp.com or an IP address?

I just found my old link and I get the same error page as Badgehelp main page.

IP address

xx.xx.xxx.xx/bulk150.py?email_address=

Mayhem

Ah ok, that's why it's still working for you.

I believe I got my link/page before they moved it to a different server.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview