PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:21:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Made Me Laugh Today!

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Just finished the Pogo App for a couple of people and I always check on the ipad that the badge shows in Badges Won because it is a Pogo product and sometimes it will say you completed it and the badge is not there. Other times just logging in will give you the badge or the challenge may be Get 12 Fish in Poppit and you get the badge on one game which is impossible because a fish might or might not be a prize but never 2 in one game - let alone 12 when there are way less than 12 things dropped in the game. So they all have the badge but...... it states it was WON THURS MAR 3 2016! Obviously the Pogo App is not programmed for Leap Year, Now I wonder if the app will alwats have the wrong date on them. Anyone using the iphone show tomorrows date if you did it today? Or is it just an oops on the ipad? Is there a badge for winning a badge back to the future?

Yoming 2

Pogo made me laugh too today.................... crying10.gif

I was on rank 49 in Monkey Gems.....doing quite well.........................then when it was time to do the last rank I saw where I had to get 9999 points to make rank 50....................................geez oh peets............rank 49 was only 2235.   I will be playing monkey until the end of the year.   I couldn't do anything except stare and either    girls18.gif   or    hysterical.gif    so I choose to    hysterical.gif    while I'm    crying10.gif                    swear2.gif

C~M

Not sure about on the app, but my badges shows this:

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 02, 2016, 05:57:28 PM
..... it states it was WON THURS MAR 3 2016!
I noticed the same thing with the Mahjong Escape badge on one of the levels in Paris!  I only chuckled, however, not a full laugh.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 03, 2016, 01:12:14 AM
Not sure about on the app, but my badges shows this:

This is what the pogo.com page says but in the pogo app where it has view badges it has the Thurs Mar 3 date;

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview