PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:42:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens

Started by mam,

Previous topic - Next topic

mam

this might sound like a silly question..............but what do you all do with your tokens?

cos im in uk i cant use mine for anything as i cannot enter draws ect............so i have over 3 million tokens i cant so anything with

can i give them away to people who can make some use of them

is there any chance homer might swap me an auto for some tokens lmao (if god loves a tryer he must love me lol)

Homer

I just let the tokens build up and no can do on the token swapping for an auto. Although you might want to take a shot at Homer's Challenge for a chance for some free autos. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

P0kaluhD0T

Used to be able to put exchange your tokens to annother account antil 2001 i belibe it was and they took away the changing THE s/n too grrrrr...  Darn this afro is weird  O0.

Homer

I didn't like when they took away the change your sn feature. Club members should be allowed to change their sn since they are paying for the Club account. Free accounts can simply open a new account. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrcopyrightuk

i know wot u mean m8 i've got 2 accounts 1 with over 8 million and the other 5 million and there nothing i can do with them lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview