PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:06:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Newbie here, just saying hi :)

Started by BFM2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

BFM2005

Hi everyone. I stumbled upon your site recently and I must say i'm impressed. A lot of helpful people and tips galore! I've been playing on pogo since 2002 and am admittedly addicted, lol. Just a few months ago decided out of the blue to join club pogo and a whole new world opened up with no annoying ads. It's.a.beautiful.thing.
But, wouldn't ya know it, I got laid off 3 weeks ago and last day of hassle day playing for me is tomorrow. Does anyone know if when it goes back to free if I will lose any badges or anything? Also, when and/or if I can upgrade again in the future, will the exclusive items to club pogo still be there?

Anyway, enough babbling, but thanks again for such a cool site.

tumbsup.gif

Sugarfootin

cheerleading.gif welcome.. BFM. i hope you meet new friends and post alot.

MsMissy

BFM2005

Sue

Quote from: BFM2005 on February 07, 2011, 03:38:33 AM
Does anyone know if when it goes back to free if I will lose any badges or anything?
Also, when and/or if I can upgrade again in the future, will the exclusive items to club pogo still be there?

You wont lose the badges per se but you wont be able to see them again until you are a member.
Yes the exclusive items to club pogo will still be there when you become a member again.

Hope those answer your questions.

BFM2005

thank you lucky! It's good to know that I won't lose everything when I'm able to join again. I appreciate the info. It turns out my account is paid through the 8th, so I'm assuming (and hoping) that lasts until midnight. Once I looked around this site for a bit yesterday, I saw a couple of codes for some free time that are working for some. The Oprah one said for new members only when I tried it yesterday, but there is another one I'm going to attempt once my time officially expires. Anyway, thank you again and I still look forward to keeping this site handy and at the very least making some new pogo buddies!

beer11.gif

Squid

Welcome.  There's a great bunch of folks here who are soooo helpful.  Hope you enjoy the site.

froglover

The Oprah one woked for me too and I wasnt new - when I tried it before it didnt work because I was still on my two week trial - now thanks to Oprah (and you kind folks for telling me about it) I have another month!
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

snowflower

Good for you froglover cheerleading.gif hope it works for other newbies too! Got a lot of good members in here, do most anything to help a fellow out ... kinda like Squiddy here ... one of the BEST! Stick around, great site with great admins, great members and the best milk and cookies you'll find anywhere!  tumbsup.gif

Playhawke

It is a very cool site, WELCOME, have a great time here, we all jump in to help or just chat.
cheerleading.gif

BFM2005

sorry for just getting around to this post again, I couldn't find it, lol. Wanted to say thanks again for all the welcomes and advice!

CuriousWines

Still having a hard time finding my way around in here too.... so Hi everyone !!  hi11.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview