PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:55:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Easter Egg Hunt - 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Does anyone know all the games that must be visited to collect?  I'm missing one.  I think the hint was to load Word Whomp for the tokens and mini item but when I loaded, I got squat.  I think I have 7 of the 8 game loads.

Thanks in advance!

*Hippity Hop*

Yoming 2

Games to get your tokens and mini-item.....I just click on game and wait for the egg thingy to pop up....I do not play the game.    easteregg5.gif

r1.gif     r2.gif ee2.1.gif      smileywithegg.gig      eastereggs1.gif     he.gif

Clue 1 – You better find this egg before a certain Pogo celebrity pops it by mistake.
Poppit + Blue Cuddles Mini Item

Clue 2 – It's storming outside, but your next egg is in good hands. Eight of 'em to be exact.
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire + Mega Cuddles Mini Item

Clue 3 – Rumor has it your next egg has gone on strike and is hiding across the lanes.
Pogo Bowl + Springtime Porch Mini Item

Clue 4 – This egg is farm fresh. You'll find it squeezed in with the pigs, cows and sheep.
Stack 'em + Yellow Blossoms Mini Item (Women's Bottom)

Clue 5 – Your next egg has gone wild. It's matched up with lions, wolves, kangaroos and koalas.
Mahjong Safari + Sunshine Blouse Mini Item (Women's Top)

Clue 6 – If you're hungry for sweets, you'll know where to find your next egg. Just don't tell your dentist.
Sweet Tooth 2 + Robin's Egg Blue Mini Item (Men's Outfit)

Clue 7 – To find your next egg, you'll need to exchange some words with the gophers.
Word Whomp + Easter Egg Tree Mini Item

gran2x2

Go to Pogo home page where all the games are listed and look for the ones that have "BONUS TOKENS"...those are the egg hunt token games...

gigi

Squid

Oh, thanks everyone.  I guess I got them all.  I don't know why I thought there were 8, not 7.  Silly Squiddy.

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Thanks Mayhem and all that gave hints, not sure but think I got them all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview