PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:49:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic sale

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

I buy one turn on the Mix-n-Magic every Monday. Waiting until Wednesday this time. Sale on. Just an FYI for anyone else who buys these things.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Thanks, pumpkin.  What kind of sale?  A sale on the MixNMagic pick?

S1lent

Greetings,
Should we wait on the two or three new Mix-N-Match badges that are also offered on Monday?

Thanks
S1lent

disneyland lady

The Wed sale would make the badge you paid 8 gems for on Monday cost 12 gems on Wed, And it is not a sale on Mix and Magic badges but on the rolls to try to win a badge. I will do my usual 8 gem badge - my luck the one time I did the extra roll (at 12 gems) I ended up winning 1000 tokens!

PissedOffPumpkin

Yeah, it's the same deal, except 8 gems instead of 12. And same as Disney, I never go more than once. The one time I did, I won one gem. In other words, they stole 11 gems from me. Pogo.  swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on March 20, 2016, 01:46:39 PM
Yeah, it's the same deal, except 8 gems instead of 12. And same as Disney, I never go more than once. The one time I did, I won one gem. In other words, they stole 11 gems from me. Pogo.  swear2.gif

At least you got a gem. I paid 12 gems for tokens but learned a valuable lesson. Back in 2004 I won $15 off an EA game. I was new and figured it was great since I only had unused wallpaper in my win list. I went thru all the EA games and they were all $48 so I paid $33 plus $6 postage (was 12 yr ago) so did I really win??? If it happened today I would not have given them a cent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview