PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JUNGLE JIN

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Anyone have a clue why JJ freezes and boots you out of the game?? I have cleared cache etc and tried 3 different browsers...It's pizzin me off trying to win 25 games and can't get even 1 finished... swear2.gif

Squid

It's awful, Gran.  Such a mess.  I had to team up with a buddy to get some badges.  We would feed each other what we needed to get gins, win underknocks, keep opposing points high, etc.  If you find a good teammate, you can get it done quickly.  Even helping each other, it still froze for one or the other of us and someone frequently had to pop out and back in while the other held the room open.  

GOOD LUCK!!

PS - double browsing doesn't work well.

gran2x2

Thanks Squiddy..at least I know it's not just me.... tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

hi11.gif----This is just a suggestion, and I don't know what browsers you have used..................but

I was having lots of problems getting 2 other games to load all the way....it was suggested I download the browser   Safari and it would help. 
well I did..................and I got the badges I needed.   I don't use it except in cases of annoyance.  I just played 2 games of JJ using the Safari browser and the BW auto and it worked just fine.

So, it might be a problem solver for you.   When you try to download it says it's an old version---but I downloaded anyway and like I said it worked just hunky dory....I will keep it in my " go to " when I have any problems.       r2.gif     smileywithegg.gig

Stinkerbell

It's been a nightmare! If you're playing the bot and the bot wins the hand, everything is fine, the next hand is dealt. But if you play a bot or a friend and you win the hand, it freezes. It's been happening since July, Pogo is aware, but they can't figure out the problem.

C~M

All I can say is when I had a challenge in it, it played fine.  It was a little sluggish at times though.

gran2x2

Thanks all for the tips ...I will try safari...can't hurt to try it...

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm doing a challenge where I need to go gin 40 times. I had to figure out how many I need per day, because I go gin and that's the end of the game. Frozen. So I've been loading, going gin, closing, starting over, etc. Not exactly what I'd call fun (which I believe is supposed to be the point of playing games on pogo). I'll try Safari. Also it occurs to me that I could open a second browser and play with myself on my husband's account. He's not a fan of Gin, or I'd just ask him to play with me. Thanks for the ideas folks!

Stinkerbell

I tried using FF, Safari, IE, and Chrome. It didn't matter which browser I used, it kept freezing.

gran2x2

I tried to d/l safari and after the install all I got was adobe flash pop ups....never could figure out what was going wrong so couldn't use it...

UPDATE.....Tried a fresh install from diff site and it is working great now..actually finished and won 2 games..a little slow and choppy at times but at least I can play without the boot and freezes...

THANKS A TON CRAZY....... cheesy.gif embrace.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Wow, I'm so happy to see this post.  I thought it was just me, but didn't want to bring it up.  I finally had to use two computers.

Thanks again for the post
S1lent

PissedOffPumpkin

I read an article that said not to trust Safari for Windows downloads, as they're not supported by Apple, and may contain malware. Can anyone comment on this? It's so sad that I base my browser usage on pogo, but at least I'm talking to people who understand.  sad.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
For my macBook pro...Safari is just fine. Of course some autos don't run on apple.  But my Safari for Windows10 works OK...not great...as there might not be a perfect browser.

I just line them up and play the ones that work for me.

Of course, I constantly run CCleaner to keep everything fresh.

Best of luck and it shouldn't to rely on luck to play the games.

S1lent

PissedOffPumpkin

Do you remember where you downloaded the Windows version, S1lent? I'd prefer to get it from somewhere that someone has had a good experience than to take a chance. Thanks for the great info, regardless!

Yoming 2

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on March 29, 2016, 02:20:39 AM
Do you remember where you downloaded the Windows version, S1lent? I'd prefer to get it from somewhere that someone has had a good experience than to take a chance. Thanks for the great info, regardless!

You didn't ask me but I have Safari also..( See my post above )......so far have had no problems and I have used it to get some games played that didn't load all the way with Opera, FF, or Torch.  I downloaded from: www.techspot.com/downloads/4184-safari-for-windows.html  
Also Softonic offers a free download   safari.en.softonic.com/download

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 29, 2016, 06:03:12 AM
You didn't ask me but I have Safari also..( See my post above )..I downloaded from Apple.com....so far have had no problems and I have used it to get some games played that didn't load all the way with Opera, FF, or Torch.     

Apple.com doesn't supply stuff for Windows based anything.

essybee

Thanks I shall try safari , I miss double browsing ..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview