PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:54:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

That's one tough challenge!

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

I have several challenges activated. Since pogo came back after maintenance today, every challenge is showing as the same one, half completed - and it's not even one I have active at the moment.

By the way, you can see progress of my actual challenge in the chat window. Had to capture three times before I managed to miss out every bit of my screen name. lol

Anyone else experiencing this brand spanking new pogo issue?

Yoming 2

New Badge Shield Displays Your Total Badges

Pogo has slightly redesigned the Pogo.com and Club Pogo header so it now displays your total badge count next to a badge shield icon:

New Badge Shield

Clicking on your badge total will take you to a slightly-redesigned Badge Central, which now displays your total badges broken down by type and album:

New Badge Central

And this new badge shield and total count is now shown on the friends list as well, next to each one of your friends' names and their token count.

Note: even though they cannot earn badges, free Pogo.com accounts will see the badge shield as well. Clicking on the badge totals will take them to a page offering a free trial of starter challenges.

This change also removes the Sign Out link and places it under the green or gray "light" icon that you use to choose your visibility:

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

PissedOffPumpkin

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 12, 2016, 06:02:41 AM
New Badge Shield Displays Your Total Badges

Pogo has slightly redesigned the Pogo.com and Club Pogo header so it now displays your total badge count next to a badge shield icon:

New Badge Shield

Clicking on your badge total will take you to a slightly-redesigned Badge Central, which now displays your total badges broken down by type and album:

New Badge Central

And this new badge shield and total count is now shown on the friends list as well, next to each one of your friends' names and their token count.

Note: even though they cannot earn badges, free Pogo.com accounts will see the badge shield as well. Clicking on the badge totals will take them to a page offering a free trial of starter challenges.

This change also removes the Sign Out link and places it under the green or gray "light" icon that you use to choose your visibility:

This is the little info bar that displays within the actual game though, not the pogo header or badge page. Where it should say, "Use the pin power-up 30 times in 2 weeks," it says "win 8000 tokens in 2 weeks." Same message in Pogo Bowl where it should say "knock down 900 pins in 2 weeks." Also in Yahtzee Party where it should say, "Play 6 rounds of Super Yahtzee in 2 weeks." It's not showing my actual badge progress, it's showing some phantom challenge that I'm not playing, and showing the same progress in every game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview