PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:47:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How was everyone's day?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I see you all lurking there. LOL :P

How has your day been. I have had a pretty good day. Looking forward to the weekend. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Hi ya homer... my day was fine and hope everyones was..... :)

Homer

Hi sweetie. ;) Is your computer still in one piece? :P

sillygurl79

errr who's lurking? :-\ my day was GREAT!! what time will you be here this weekend, HOMER? lol ;D

Homer

Quote from: sillygurl79 on August 18, 2004, 05:51:45 PM
errr who's lurking? :-\ my day was GREAT!! what time will you be here this weekend, HOMER? lol ;D

It's a secret. :P You'll have to come see. O0

sillygurl79

Homer

ef9n15

I had a good day except for that my co-workers do half as much work as me because they're always smoking.Idiots. ::)

Super Duckie

bumpers

>:D  My day was great...sitting in my rocker,popping Pop Fu balloons all day and YIPPEEEE  got my badge in there!!

Homer

chetta

I got to meet Pogo Steve today, he actually talked to everyone in the room, i was surprised i have never seen a pogo "cop" in a room before, people asked questions about the autos and how pogo was going to tackle that issue, he said "we have several different criteria, everything shows up in our server logs", and just about then i wanted to say something about the servers being down a lot of the time when i want to play  hee hee i chose not to bring attention to myself, after stating something about nice to see so many humans here today, he was gone

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: chetta on August 18, 2004, 08:15:00 PM
I got to meet Pogo Steve today, he actually talked to everyone in the room, i was surprised i have never seen a pogo "cop" in a room before, people asked questions about the autos and how pogo was going to tackle that issue, he said "we have several different criteria, everything shows up in our server logs",
the logs are sooooo big too unless someone narcs pogo wouldn't know where to start to read them

Dream Faerie

My day was horrible  :'(  I had my top 2 Wisdom teeth pulled out Wednesday. I had an appointment to have them removed on Friday, however, even with Extra Strength Vicodin & Valium, I just could not take the excrutiating pain. I swear I was gonna die! And to top it all off I am terrified of the Dentist office  :'(
Then I slept when I got home, for 4 hrs, so in 48 hrs, I have had only 4 hrs of sleep :(
But my day is better since I have read the great posts on this awesome forum  O0.

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Homer

Yes, wisdom teeth are painful when removed. I had all 4 of mine done in one day. :o

Hope you feel better. O0

eminem

hay all,
           my day is crappy and not...first the not.  i just got off of work.  most of u r still sleeping i would assume.  had a good day at work.  it's raining outside so i can't mow the yard, DARN!!!  hehe.  yesterday it rained like crazy and i had to finish some yard work in the rain, lol.  i am home now with my family ;D.  now the crappy.  i don't know how many of you buy or sell items off of ebay, but i bought this collection of garbage pail kids off this guy.  he stated in his auction that everything was complete, but when i got the package i found about 200 cards missing (give or take).  i paid with shipping around $400.00.  i would of never have bought these if i knew what i do now.  i e-mailed him back and asked for the cards that were missing or $150.00 back so i can buy the missing cards.  he told me there was no way he was going to give me any money back and that i must of made a mistake.  i mean why in the hell would i go thru all this trouble???? >:(  i took all the cards out and looked at everyone to be certain.   ::)  anyways... i am more than likely going to have to report this person to ebay and see what happens from there.  i gave him until wed. to  try to resolve the situation.  just an FYI...BE CAREFUL ON EBAY!!!  thank-you for letting me rant :)   >:D O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview