PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Goodbye to SNOOD!

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

From Pogo:

Dear Valued Pogo Player,

We regret to inform you that Snood is leaving Pogo on April 15, 2016.

If you enjoyed Snood's action, Pogo games like Phlinx and Zuma's Revenge are right up your alley. Give 'em a try!

Thanks for your support.
The Pogo Team

As far as I'm concerned, it's good riddance, Snood!   cheerleading.gif

raine56

Oh I so agree,  Ghastly game with the worse aiming ability ever.  I just checked and there was a snood mix and match that I got in the sale from Feb 16 this year.  So I am going to get it done.

disneyland lady

NOTHING on their site about it and many of us did not get the email. And I too just got that MnN which came out in Feb so is more than likely sitting there ready for people to buy it then see they bought gems on yet another POGO FAIL!

Yoming 2

I posted about the subject also.....so my other post can be deleted....

Get the hankies out....snood is going bye-bye
« on: Today at 02:56:18 pm »

Crying       Crying  

Dear Valued Pogo Player,

We regret to inform you that Snood is leaving Pogo on April 15, 2016.

If you enjoyed Snood's action, Pogo games like Phlinx and Zuma's Revenge are right up your alley. Give 'em a try!

Thanks for your support.
The Pogo Team

gigi

cheesy.gif
good bye Snood,you won't be missed by me.  I used to be addicted to the REAL snood, (still get their newletter) this one is a joke.  I can't accurately aim the shooter EVER

Squid

You all make a good point.  If you haven't gotten your premium badges yet or if you failed to get a weekly challenge in the past, now is the time to make it your personal challenge and get the badge. 

I think they will probably do what they've done in the past when they retire a game and will send the badges to the Special Badges album.  Just a guess....

gigi

Just great, I've got 3 in Starter IV Badge.  Another reason to not be happy.  Oh well, there are worse things in life, right?

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on April 10, 2016, 11:04:30 AM
Just great, I've got 3 in Starter IV Badge.  Another reason to not be happy.  Oh well, there are worse things in life, right?

I just wish they had given us until the end of April to get these badges we need to finish albums...........but then again if you have 3 you have to buy a personal and means gems and that means more money in their pockets for stupid badges that are uggggggllllyyyy..... vomit.gif       swear2.gif

gigi

exactly, I'm not buying gems to get badges in a game that is so bad Pogo is eliminating it, but............... think about it..................do they put out crappy games and dump them so people WILL buy gems to quickly finish?  Oh Pogo why do I always think you really aren't as stupid as some of us think you are

Squid

Maybe next week will be an extra personal challenge week?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2016, 03:37:03 PM
Maybe next week will be an extra personal challenge week?

Well I for one ain't gonna cross my toes or anything else, but that would be just hunky dory--tootie fruity if that should happen.... dancing16.gif

gigi

Why does the Snood forum say getting rid of Snood AND badges????? Is that true??? then why use my personal challenges if they are going to be taken away?  What am I missing????

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on April 13, 2016, 05:37:57 AM
Why does the Snood forum say getting rid of Snood AND badges????? Is that true??? then why use my personal challenges if they are going to be taken away?  What am I missing????

Could they mean badges not won?

gigi

that would make things clear, but we all know Pogo doesn't work that was.  On to the next challenge that isn't going byebye, I'd only be able to get two of the three I need for my Starter book any way.sniff

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview