PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Solitaire Gardens released today

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Now Available:

Solitaire Gardens English Garden Part 2

A new level is now available in Solitaire Gardens.

Part 2 of the English Garden is now available to play, bringing 60 more puzzles and 12 more badges!

tumbsup.gif

gigi

thanks for the update, still working on getting 3 stars, glad to have something new
inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif

Squid

I could not get better than 2 or 2.5 stars on much of part one.  I got 3 stars on less than 10 levels.  Hope this part is more gracious.

S1lent

WOW.\!!!
This is a Gem sucking game.  Pogo is way smarter then me...worse that drug dealers!!!

But I pay-to-play,

S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2016, 07:19:54 AM
I could not get better than 2 or 2.5 stars on much of part one.  I got 3 stars on less than 10 levels.  Hope this part is more gracious.

Evidently not.............I played---got a perfect and under 2 minutes ( about 1min 40sec ) and still only got 2 stars.................just gonna let the auto do this one again and settle for 0....plant the flowers and pretend I won.   giggle2.gif       diablo.gif

C~M

I completed this and it showed me get all the badges in a pop up but none show up in my album.

Actually none show up under badges > my collection > solitaire gardens

S1lent

Greetings,
Whew...got my 12 badges and 137 stars.  Cost me about 320 gems.  Please do no tell me how many dollars!!!

Now off to do my other account.  Darn...have to stop by the bank and order more gems.

S1lent

C~M

MsMissy

Oh my, im almost finished with that game, but now another Part2. okie dokie, will try them another time. Thanks for info Yoming2.  tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

angry21.gif      angry21.gif      angry21.gif       instanthit.gif

I just bought some  goodies ( or I thought I did ) from the store to help with doing Gardens...................when I tried to use them it told me the store was unavailable.................but    swear2.gif    they took the gems off my account anyway.   Now I have no helpers, or gems.    swear2.gif     slap1.gif     low blow.gif        ass.gif

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 16, 2016, 05:30:52 PM
I just bought some  goodies ( or I thought I did ) from the store to help with doing Gardens...................when I tried to use them it told me the store was unavailable.................but they took the gems off my account anyway.   Now I have no helpers, or gems.

I had that happen in Mahjong Escape and I left the game and went back in and had the powerups.

raine56

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 15, 2016, 11:11:32 PM
Greetings,
Whew...got my 12 badges and 137 stars.  Cost me about 320 gems.  Please do no tell me how many dollars!!!

Now off to do my other account.  Darn...have to stop by the bank and order more gems.

S1lent

Hi Silent.  What rank did you end up with?

S1lent

Greetings,
Ended up with rank 20 and a total of 330 stars 169 for part 1 and 160 for part 2...yes it should add up to 329...but there might be half stars not counted.  When I get time I'll bump up part 2 a couple of levels.

My dummy accounts are rank 16 and 17 with 264 and 287 stars.  Haven't bought any power ups for these.

Luck of the cards on most levels.

It is actually a great game to play.

All for now and good luck...
S1lent

raine56

Pogo just can't help itself in gouging us for more and more gems.  I thought I would use a few powerups and get 3 stars on some of the hands with smaller number of cards.  I have realised that one just ONE wrong click costs half a star.  I mean really considering how difficult these hands are a bit more leeway would have been fair, oh wait Its pogo what was I thinking.  An undo also costs half a star.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on April 30, 2016, 05:27:46 PM
Pogo just can't help itself in gouging us for more and more gems.  I thought I would use a few powerups and get 3 stars on some of the hands with smaller number of cards.  I have realised that one just ONE wrong click costs half a star.  I mean really considering how difficult these hands are a bit more leeway would have been fair, oh wait Its pogo what was I thinking.  An undo also costs half a star.

More and more such games are going to be the norm, and I'm not willing to feed the pogo greed machine. It's one thing if I choose to buy a badge or a mini item but it's another when, in order to get the best score in a game, you have you buy power ups. Skill means nothing anymore, and I'm done. If there are games I don't rank out in, so be it.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview