PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:19:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo cares! Survey time...

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Survey on both Solitaire Gardens and Mahjong Escape.  I had some fun today!

Yoming 2

I cared too...........don't think they will enjoy my answers.    giggle2.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
The only survey I've had good luck with was/is my BlueCross BlueShield health survey.   The first year I answered all the questions accurately and got $35 debit card...took me about 10 hours.  The next year and ever since....I answer NO to any of the questions...takes 10 minutes and I get a $50 credit.  Additionally, I participated in some other health goals and made another $120...yup a Total of $170.  And yes I lied and said I lost 40 lbs in 20 days for one of my goals.   NO, I do not feel bad about the surveys.

Nothing will come close to the old Subway games from a few years ago.

All for now
S1lent

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 26, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
Greetings,
The only survey I've had good luck with was.....

Nothing will come close to the old Subway games from a few years ago.

All for now
S1lent
About Subway, oh I SO agree with you Silent. Personally, I won't live long enough see anything like that again now that it's owned by the ever generous EA - hah!

PissedOffPumpkin

If any of you hate the constant announcements in the chat screen, would you please state that in the survey, so I won't look like the only one complaining? Before they brought in the UK site, we had to go to the winner's page to see who had won what. Apparently after instating uk.pogo they started those announcements, but now with the UK site is closed, the announcements remain. I hate 'em! They interrupt conversations, and in many games they cause a hiccup (Turbo, for one). I really don't care who won, and wouldn't care even if I were eligible to win myself. Blech!!

gran2x2

Just a way for Pogo to see what we all like so they can then find a way for it to cost gems....lol...all Pogo cares about is more money for them from our pockets....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview