PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NN Question

Started by pogoinsomnia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pogoinsomnia

:'(

Cant get program up and running yet, I haven't got purchase code back from Badgehelp.....( me sitting crying in a corner coz cant try new prog....) lol

pogoinsomnia

Badgehelp came through and program is running not running on my pc!
The helper keeps taking control of the cursor and the solver justs sits there waiting.. I must have done something wrong....just a thought is it because I am on AOL?  Should I go IE?

sillygurl79

hey, i have a question! i have NN1 and you said dl the nn2 but when i go to download nn it is still version 1, where is this nn2? help please!!!

sillygurl79

gettysrevenge

Quote from: pogoinsomnia on August 19, 2004, 05:35:58 AM
I have purchased NeedfuNinga 1. (badgehelp)  But then just checked Wordz and they have what seems to be a newer version.. ???  Am I just getting it wrong (UK blonde moment) or can I actually download it and have a better copy?

I have read the warning, I dont play it often, just needed the badge   ;D
Anyone and info on this....  please
Ta very much
I have done this and done that on some of these autos earlier in my auto experience.  I can say 100 percent that this is the only site to download from on autos and helpers.  Why because they have SUPPORT and the members also SUPPORT and there isn't a question you couldn't ask that you wont get an answer for and if you need help they dont stop until YOU the customer is happy and all is working.  I have never had a problem and I have had useless ones that I paid for and they didn't even work and didn't have any support.  And I don't how many questions have been put in different forums about the programs of OTHER competitors and you what, they dont slam them they are still there helping out.  That my friend is trust and class.  I sent questions to the seller and never heard anything but find this receipt and send that so stick with the place that you can and will trust and learn from  Pogocheats and pogopal   And Mayham thinking of a ham whoo hoo (I am the biggestflirt on pogocheats)  Homer and Oscar is the man.  Anyone can put out an auto but not everyone is as good as Oscar!!  Why because he puts protectors inside them.  No perfect games running that is the first thing that is gonna get you caught.  You might think the other versions are better or newer but really how do YOU know.  Thanks  Getty

karensgirl76

I have NN2 but it still doesn't do the bonus round.  I put it on, go to sleep and wake up with the bonus round on my screen :-\  Am I doing something wrong with downloading the new version or has that not been updated yet?  Thanks!  And, by the way,

You guys rock!

Mayhem

It has not been updated yet to handle the special bonus round .. badgehelp.com says soon.

I haven't run into it myself, or i'd include it in my NN2helper.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview