PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:57:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

playbuddy

Started by playbuddyispogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

playbuddyispogo

O0 hey i emailed playbuddy support and never got a response .then i emailed pogo about my winnings never coming i got the same thing as playbuddy no response.i went to school if u put 2 and 2 together u get 4 so i put 2 and 2 together i get i emailed playbuddy and pogo both never responded pogo must b playbuddy .

thefutilegourmet

I mailed the New York Times and never got a response. Therefore, Pogo, Playbuddy and the New York Times are all the same people, right?

Jeez.

eminem

hay u wanna know something i e-mailed president bush and never got a response.  hummmm......do u all think that bush is not answering your e-mails about your broken autos because he is campaigning and therefore never replyed to you tfg????  DAMN YOU BUSH!!!  answer my e-mail on the broken poolbuddy!!!! >:D O0    >:D

Super Duckie

I sent Al Gore a letter and he responded, i got his autograph, oh boy :)

DEBKARLAR

as comedian Richard Jeni once said
God is love
Love is Blind
so it proves Ray Charles is God

chetta

Hey i emailed frank and some guy named Oscar replied    ;D
does that mean.....
naw i dont think so   ;)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: thefutilegourmet on August 19, 2004, 10:27:39 AM
I mailed the New York Times and never got a response. Therefore, Pogo, Playbuddy and the New York Times are all the same people, right?

Jeez.

LOL, So funny! :D

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Super Duckie

ok, i email Nabisco, and never got a responce, so are they part of Pogo, playbuddy and the New York Times???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview