PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:29:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any specials coming?

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm thinking I might like that new Father's Day badge album, other than Gin, which glitches when you're doing a challenge, and 52-card pickup, which just, well, bites.

Does anyone know when the next *cough* "sale" might be coming?

By the way, it's currently 11:20pm here, and I have had the shittiest of days, so I'm surly. Spending money sounds fun right now, but giving Pogo money never sounds particularly fun. If anyone wants to tapdance for me, please feel free.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on June 03, 2016, 03:20:37 PM

Does anyone know when the next *cough* "sale" might be coming?

I didn't see anything when I was looking at the badge page, but that doesn't mean much. Pogo has flash sales...meaning someone there has a menopausal hotflash and pushes the sale button.

Squid

At the risk of public vilification, I'd like to say that I enjoy 52 pick up every once in a while.  I don't know why, I just do.

C~M

PissedOffPumpkin

Thanks, Stinkerbell. I might wait a bit and see if anyone gets a hot flash. giggle2.gif

Squid, you'd probably larf your bum off at some of the games I enjoy.

And see? CM's dance cheered me right back up! Well, mostly anyway. Helped that it was a penguin. Penguins are my thang. cheesy.gif

MsMissy

A cute Penguin tap dancing, CM   I did 1 for him & I'm pooped out  lol   giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview